Catholic Relief Services Job Vacancy: Finance Manager, Jakarta
Mohon untuk membaca Disclaimer terlebih dahulu sebelum melanjutkan membaca.
Catholic Relief Services (CRS) is a US – based humanitarian and development organization working in over 100 countries around the world to assist people victims of disasters, people in need and the disadvantaged regardless of race, belief or nationality. CRS has been operating in Indonesia since 1957 under the Memorandum of Understanding with the Ministry of Social Affairs to provide both humanitarian response and long-term development to the most vulnerable communities. CRS Indonesia’s current strategy includes emergency preparedness and response, disaster risk reduction, and integrated agriculture and livelihoods.
CRS/Indonesia is currently hiring for Finance Manager (FM) to be based in Jakarta.
This position will report to Country Manager.
- Develop and manage financial processes in accordance with policies and provide proactive service delivery, advice, and support to managers, staff, and sub-recipients in relation to managing the whole project cycle (Design, Start-up, Implementation, Close-out), ensuring efficiency and compliance with CRS’ policies and procedures, Generally Accepted Accounting Principles (GAAP), donors’ rules and regulations, and legal requirements.
- Provide direction and coordination of effective budget development and management (Annual Program Plans and project budgets), ensuring accuracy and consistency of financial data and safeguarding of resources.
- Ensure integrity of accounting information by reviewing account issues for compliance and establishing quality control over accounting transactions and financial reporting. Oversee maintenance of supporting documentation for a reliable and easy to follow audit trail.
- Lead the preparation of accurate financial data, analysis and projections and support the Senior Management Team and Program/Project Managers in interpreting data for decision-making and effectively managing financial risks.
- Oversee the performance of accurate reporting procedures and timely submission of reports to relevant stakeholders (CP managers, Regional Office, HQ/Finance, donors, local government entities).
- Lead assessment of staff and sub-recipients’ financial management capacity, ensure capacity strengthening on finance policies and regulations, as needed, and monitor and measure impact.
- Effectively manage talent. Provide coaching, strategically tailor individual development plans, and complete performance management for direct reports.
- Lead efforts to close audit financial management findings in a timely and sustainable way.
Scope: Supervise Finance Officers
Typical Background, Experience & Requirements:
Education and Experience
- Master’s degree in Accounting, Finance or a related field, or MBA with a focus on Accounting preferred, or equivalent relevant experience and Bachelor’s degree. A professional certification in Accounting or a related field highly preferred.
- Minimum of five years’ experience in a similar position, preferably with an International NGO. Knowledge of the relevant public donors’ regulations highly preferred
- Substantial budgeting, budget/expense analysis, and accounting experience.
- Knowledge of local law in the area of taxation and local regulatory reporting procedures.
- Staff management experience.
- Strong experience in presenting and facilitating on financial management topics.
- Proficient in MS Office packages (Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Visio), Web Conferencing Applications. Knowledge of SunSystems financial accounting package or similar financial reporting software highly preferred
- Excellent analytical skills with ability to make sound judgment and decisions
- Very good planning, monitoring and organizational skills
- Ethical conduct in accordance with recognized professional and organizational codes of ethics
- Proactive, resourceful, solutions oriented and results-oriented
- Ability to work collaboratively
Required Foreign Language: Proficiency in English, both oral and writing. (mandatory)
CRS Indonesia currently working in DKI Jakarta, West Java, NTT, East Java, Bali and Lombok, Central Kalimantan and Central Sulawesi on disaster preparedness and climate change adaptation project. In the event of a CRS emergency response, all CRS Indonesia staff may be requested to travel to CRS project areas if necessary and/or deployed to other parts of the country.
Only applications that meet the above qualifications will be shortlisted. All applications and CVs, should be sent by email to CRS Indonesia at [email protected] before or by May 13th, 2018.
“Only short-listed candidates will be invited via e-mail/phone for Interview”