Caritas Switzerland Job Vacancy: Cash Transfer Programming Specialist, Palu – Central Sulawesi
Mohon untuk membaca Disclaimer terlebih dahulu sebelum melanjutkan membaca.
Terms of Reference
CTP Specialist for relief operations in Central Sulawesi
- Position: CTP (cash transfer programming) Specialist
- Duration: 1 January – 30 March 2019, with possibility of extension
- Location: Palu, Central Sulawesi, Indonesia
- Topic: Support of cash-based project & identifying additional opportunities for CTP
Caritas Switzerland (CACH) is an INGO working in over 20 countries worldwide. CACH is active in Central Sulawesi since October 2018, supporting the population affected by the earthquakes and tsunami. CACH has currently one project staff member based in Palu.
As part of the relief operations, CACH supports local partner organizations in the implementation of relief activities to cover basic needs. For monitoring of its current cash-based project and identifying further CTP opportunities, CACH is looking for a CTP Specialist support its operation.
Duties and Responsibilties
- Support and monitor project partner in the implementation of cash-based project activities
- Monitor that the partner follows the signed contract and implements the activities according to the timeplan and the logframe
- Provide support to project partner in administrative and operational issues in preparation for CTP (e.g. selection of transfer mechanism, beneficiary registration)
- Support project partner in the delivery of CTP and cfw activities (cfw monitoring, market monitoring, feedback system)
- Support project partner in post-distribution monitoring and preparing the audit
- Assess further opportunities for CTP support to the affected people in the recovery phase
- Based on the PDA and needs assessments, identify further opportunities for CTP & livelihood projects in Central Sulawesi
- Conduct vulnerability/market assessments and feasibility studies as required
- Design project plan in coordination with CACH staff
- Coordinate with stakeholders in the affected region
- Coordinate with local and national government authorities
- Coordinate with other NGOs and agencies active in affected region
- Regularly attend relevant cluster and working group meetings
- At least 5 years’ experience with project management in humanitarian settings
- Experience in cash programming, ideally cash-for-work
- Strong drafting, presentation and reporting skills;
- Good working knowledge of English and high proficiency in Bahasa is a must;
- Based in Palu with possible travel to other areas.
If you are interested in this position, please send your CV and application letter (in English) to Puspa Kartika (), by latest 14 December 2018. We aim to fill this position as soon as possible.