Caritas Germany Membuka 4 Posisi Lowongan Penempatan di Sulawesi Tengah & Nusa Tenggara Barat
Mohon untuk membaca Disclaimer terlebih dahulu sebelum melanjutkan membaca.
Caritas Germany is the International Department of the German Caritas Association (DCV, Deutscher Caritas Verband) a Catholic relief agency that commits itself worldwide to emergency aid and reconstruction and develops social services in many countries of the world. Together with a network of 160 national Caritas associations Caritas Germany is an international humanitarian aid organization that provides relief and assistance to those in need independent of religion, ethnicity and political worldview. The DCV was founded in 1897 by German Bishops’ Conference and now it employs more than 500.000 people countrywide and is widely acknowledges as the leading organization in professional social work and related issues.
In Indonesia, Caritas Germany started relief activities in December 2004 immediately after the earthquake and following tsunami in Aceh.
Currently Caritas Germany has an immediate need for Emergency Response Teamto support the organization responding to earthquake and tsunami in Indonesia (Central Sulawesi and Nusa Tenggara Barat):
- Emergency Response Officer (ERO) – 1 position
- Shelter Officer (SO) – 1 position
- Project Field Officer (PFO) – 1 position
- Finance Admin Field Officer (FAFO) – 1 position
- All posts for Indonesian nationality only
- For ERO and SO to be based in Yogyakarta and frequently travel to central Sulawesi and Nusa Tenggara Barat; for PFO and FAFO to be based in Palu, Central Sulawesi
- Significant exposure and experience in working for International humanitarian institution for emergency and relief projects (based on each relates issues)
- Demonstrated high-level interpersonal and cross-cultural skills including the ability to build collaborative relationships internally and externally with sensitivity to cultural, ethnic, social and political issues
- The capacity and willingness to be extremely flexible and accommodating in difficult and sometimes insecure working circumstances
- Good report-writing; strong analytic and problem solving skills
- Proven ability to learn quickly to achieve stated results and objectives
- Must be able to travel to program locations and other assigned places
- Excellent oral/written communication and organizational skills
- Computer proficiency in general office software (i.e. Word, Power Point and Excel)
Terms and Conditions
Caritas Germany will offer a year contract with competitive salary and benefit as Indonesian Labour Law. Leave entitlement: 20 days annual leave a year in addition to relevant public holidays
Hours: Standard working week is 40 hours in five days Monday to Friday. However the demands of the job are likely to be such that a willingness to work longer hours, as required, will be necessary
If you believe you are the candidate we are looking for, please do apply by sending your (1) cover letter, and (2) your Curriculum Vitae (CV) in English detailing how you meet the selection criteria, labelled with three references (maximum file size 300KB) to and .
Please use subject heading “the code of the position-name of applicant.”
Deadline for applications: 31 October 2018.
Caritas Germany values equal employment opportunities. People with disability and female candidates are encouraged to apply.
We regret that we are unable to acknowledge receipt of all applications and only short listed candidates will be contacted.