CARE International Job Vacancy: Program Managers – WASH, Shelter, or Food Security and Livelihoods – Earthquake Response, Jakarta
Mohon untuk membaca Disclaimer terlebih dahulu sebelum melanjutkan membaca.
CARE Indonesia is currently recruiting:
Program Managers – WASH, Shelter, or Food Security and Livelihoods
CARE is seeking program management specialists with experience in these three sectors. The PM is responsible to ensure the appropriate and professional implementation of the Project in the most effective manner possible. Their role is to make every effort to ensure that the Project’s objectives/outputs are achieved according to the work plan and within the contracted project period.
Program Managers must cover the following areas:
- Contract management
- Financial and asset management
- Personnel management
- Government liaison and external relations
- A minimum of 5 years’ experience project management and implementation within an INGO or related environment, an expectation of at least 2 years applied in-country.
- Ability to develop and foster external organizational relationships and applied representation skills.
- Readiness to work with people of all backgrounds without bias.
- Ability to coach and mentor staff in a cross cultural environment.
- Commitment to uphold CARE International Protection from Sexual Exploitation and Abuse Policy
- Advanced written and spoken English Language skills.
- Fluency in Bahasa
- Current ability to work in Indonesia
Please APPLY HERE as soon as possible with a resume in English. Only successful candidates will be contacted.