Care International Job Vacancy: Procurement – Earthquake Response, Jakarta
Mohon untuk membaca Disclaimer terlebih dahulu sebelum melanjutkan membaca.
CARE Indonesia is currently recruiting:
- Ensure procurement policies and procedures are in place
- With the Team Leader and senior staff, manage the need to adopt emergency procurement guidelines
- Coordinate with program, logistics and finance to ensure timely, effective and accurate procurement takes place.
- Multitask and prioritize multiple urgent procurement requests
- Responsible for procuring quality items and services as quickly as possible while following all CARE, donor, and local government regulations
- Regular communication and updates on procurement status to program and logistics
- Plan, manage and provide technical advice on procurement activities, following rules, procedures and regulations.
- Issue international, regional and local tenders. Evaluate offers and make recommendations for the finalisation of purchases and the award of contracts.
- Analyse and evaluate commodity tender results.
- Review technical proposals of suppliers and carry out cost/benefit analysis.
- Research market intelligence on food production patterns and purchasable surpluses.
- Coordinate shipping and delivery arrangements of purchased commodities and equipment.
- Liaise with organisation-appointed inspection and superintendent firms to ensure quality control, specification conformity, volume assessment, monitoring and verification of deliveries.
- Develop and prepare technical and legal contracts.
- Manage and coordinate negotiations with all interested parties including contract disputes and claims.
- Prepare reports on procurement activity.
- Support procurement officers in other offices.
- Supervise procurement staff, as required.
- Perform other related duties as required.
- Minimum 3 years of experience with procurement best practices and generally accepted accounting principles
- Commitment to uphold CARE International Protection from Sexual Exploitation and Abuse Policy
- Fluency in Bahasa and intermediate written and spoken English Language skills.
- Current ability to work in Indonesia
Please APPLY HERE as soon as possible with a resume in English. Only successful candidates will be contacted.