CARE International Job Vacancy: Monitoring, Evaluation, Accountability and Learning Officer – Earthquake Response, Jakarta
Mohon untuk membaca Disclaimer terlebih dahulu sebelum melanjutkan membaca.
CARE Indonesia is currently recruiting:
Monitoring, Evaluation, Accountability and Learning Officer
- Strengthen CARE and staff capacity
- Monitoring systems are strengthened and evaluation processes initiated
- Clearly established performance targets from the outset of the response and indicates adequate monitoring mechanisms for those targets that would be reviewed periodically through response reviews and evaluations
- Adequate structure and process flows are in place (with appropriate work plan and roles and responsibilities) to insure the collection of required data, effective data flows and analysis capacity based on generally accepted good-enough standards, and relevant and timely M&E information is provided in user-friendly formats to key stakeholders, including beneficiary communities, CARE senior management and donors.
- A mechanism is established to review the systems, and to improve and adapt them appropriately to changing operating contexts
- Identify and deliver any appropriate immediate support activities
- Implementing monitoring framework for CARE’s response strategy and monitoring plan, including identifying technical support needs related to data collection and management (tools, database), the sectors of interventions (input/output monitoring), expected results and relevance (outcome monitoring, evidence based advocacy).
- Providing on the job training / coaching (such as reviewing indicator frameworks in proposals, supporting assessments, identification of electronic tools and software, collection of SADD etc.)
- Identify and facilitate opportunities for joint activities and inter-agency collaboration
- Help the Country Office to establish joint assessments and compatible monitoring systems collaboratively with national and international agencies responding to the emergency / crisis.
- Support participation by CARE in joint needs and vulnerability assessments, pre- and post- distribution monitoring initiatives, compatibility of tools and data management systems
- Capacity and role of advisor
- The advisor is expected to work with specific staff member(s) of CARE. This person has a key monitoring and evaluation role within CARE’s response. The advisor will ensure that this person is integral to working with CARE staff to build capacity and develop systems that are appropriate to the context.
- Knowledge of CARE policies and procedures, Sphere and the Red Cross/ NGO Code of Conduct.
- 3 – 5 years of Monitoring and Evaluations experience in a humanitarian context
- 3 – 5 years humanitarian aid experience.
- Appropriate Bachelor’s degree or Diploma.
- Commitment to uphold CARE International Protection from Sexual Exploitation and Abuse Policy
- Advanced written and spoken English Language skills.
- Fluency in Bahasa
- Current ability to work in Indonesia
Please APPLY HERE as soon as possible with a resume in English. Only successful candidates will be contacted.