CARE International Job Vacancy: IT Officer, Jakarta – Indonesian
Mohon untuk membaca Disclaimer terlebih dahulu sebelum melanjutkan membaca.
CARE Indonesia is currently recruiting:
Support to the management of country-office-wide applications
- Provide systems support to CARE’s Office365 systems as Admin at the headquarters and at sub-offices.
- Provide systems support to CARE Indonesia’s web-based HR management, Gadjian,
- Provide systems support to Asset Management Systems legacy application.
- Provide systems support to CARE’s financial systems (currently SCALA) at the headquarters and at sub-offices.
- Support the management of CARE Indonesia’s website and intranet.
- Facilitate access to CARE Canada-managed Livelink.
- Develop training materials and provide training to users of CARE’s standard applications and specific tools (e.g. MS-Access).
- Establish backup and recovery strategies support for each of the country office wide applications.
SCALA Set up, Maintenance and Trouble-shooting
- Responsible to set up the SCALA system in CIIHQ and sub-offices.
- SCALA Backup.
- Advise and provide guideline to Finance staff in sub-offices and headquarter related to SCALA.
- Analyze and solve problems in SCALA and communicate the same to CARE Canada if advice is needed.
Design, development and maintenance of IT infrastructure and network management support
- Ensure that appropriate design of IT infrastructure is made available to CARE’s offices and projects. In this connection, provide necessary support for the development and maintenance of IT infrastructure at CARE’s offices.
- Collaborate with IT staff of project offices or sub offices to extend support for system, security and network infrastructure.
- Provide daily network infrastructure administration and trouble shooting hardware and software related problem.
- Make a program or application if needed.
Establish IT Policies, manuals, standards, reports and security measures
- Develop policies and manuals in all areas of IT and network management.
- Establish and update standards for hardware and software used by the Country Office.
- Ensure that there is adequate system security by refining network monitoring and implementing security management software on servers and individual computer (including anti-virus tools).
- Generate monthly IT performance report on bandwidth utilization, security report, and potential IT issues.
Plan, Implement and control IT Unit’s staffing, facilities and annual budget
- Provide mentoring and coaching to IT staff in the Jakarta office and at the project offices.
- Prepare the unit AOP and assist staff in developing their IOPs.
- Conduct annual and mid-year appraisal of IT staff Manage annual IT unit budget and track of the unit’s expenditure in line with its annual budget figures.
- Develop and maintain IT equipment inventory at the Jakarta Office.
- University Degree in IT, Science or Engineering.
- 2 to 5 years experience in a similar position.
- 3-5 years experience IT.
- 2-5 years of SQL skills
- A strong knowledge and skills on Office 365, and other cloud based solutions in Finance, HR, and Procurement
- A strong knowledge and skills on hardware, including network, servers, storage.
- Ability to work with MS-Excel. Familiarity with MS-Access is an advantage.
- Ability to work within tight deadlines and to work in a multicultural setting
- Self Driven, maturity, attention to detail and accuracy, & strong ability to maintain confidentiality.
- Fluency in Bahasa Indonesia and English.
- Superior interpersonal, organizational and time-management skills with proven ability to multi-task under strict deadlines.
- Humanitarian aid experience (NGO) is a strong asset.
- Proficient computing skills including Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
- Commitment to uphold CARE International Protection from Sexual Exploitation and Abuse Policy
- Fluency in Bahasa and intermediate written and spoken English Language skills.
- Current ability to work in Indonesia
Please APPLY HERE as soon as possible with a resume in English.
Only successful candidates will be contacted.