Care International Job Vacancy: Human Resources – Earthquake Response, Jakarta
Mohon untuk membaca Disclaimer terlebih dahulu sebelum melanjutkan membaca.
CARE Indonesia is currently recruiting:
Human Resources: Recruitment and Staffing Specialist
- Assess staffing needs as required. Identify and recruit new and replacement staff
- Scheduling of contract extensions, new contracts, and necessary terminations.
- Prepare job descriptions, terms of reference and submission of personnel requisitions in coordination with Country Director and Line Managers/Supervisors.
- Prepare regular recruitment tracking reports
- Ensure pertinent organigrams, contact lists, and information flow lines are constantly updated and widely shared.
- Develop, review and or update human resource policies and procedures for recruitment and management of national staff (terms & conditions of employment, grades, steps & positions, salary structure, benefits, disciplinary procedures, termination).
- Ensure compliance with local labor laws and coordination with local counterpart, UN and NGO agencies.
- Ensure a complete orientation package is in place and that all staff are oriented on time.
- Qualifications and / or experience in human resources management or an associated field.
- Demonstrated skills in human resources management.
- A sound knowledge of employment laws and human resources best practices.
- A good knowledge of contract employment.
- Experience and skills in recruitment processes.
- Strong interpersonal skills.
- Commitment to uphold CARE International Protection from Sexual Exploitation and Abuse Policy
- Fluency in Bahasa and intermediate written and spoken English Language skills.
- Current ability to work in Indonesia
Please APPLY HERE as soon as possible with a resume in English. Only successful candidates will be contacted.