Cardno Emerging Markets – KIAT Project Job Vacancy: Website Specialist, Jakarta
Mohon untuk membaca Disclaimer terlebih dahulu sebelum melanjutkan membaca.
An experienced Indonesia-based Website Specialist is sought to provide website design and technical support to the KIAT Facility. The Designer will work with the Performance and Communications Unit to provide design services and support for the update, development and maintenance of the KIAT website.
The Website Specialist will report to the Communications Manager and will work with the communications team, IT Manager and technical teams.
This role also involves will have the following key activities:
The Website Specialist will help the communications team to improve the look, feel and function of the existing KIAT website. He or she will also provide technical and creative assistance to ensure the website to be a dynamic and content driven digital platform with an easy to use Content Management System (CMS).
The website should have the ability to host multi-media content, be easily editable by the KIAT team, have a clear navigation structure and a clean modern design. The website should also have the ability to easily add pages and enhancements such as interactive maps, blogs, YouTube, podcast etc.
Key activities include:
- Receive initial briefing with Performance and Communications and technical teams on the website requirements and to familiarise themselves with the KIAT facility
- Prepare a draft design website and sitemap for approval by the KIAT Performance and Communications Unit. The design should incorporate search engine optimization elements and enhanced accessibility features
- Outline future maintenance requirements, to be managed internally by the Facility and externally contracted
- Prepare a work schedule / timeline for launching the revised website
- Pilot the website functions, receive and incorporate comments and feedback and revise accordingly
- Train designated staff from the KIAT Facility on features to be internally managed by the Facility
- Provide technical maintenance support throughout the contract period (March – September 2019)
Please copy paste this link to access the Terms of Reference detailing responsibilities and selection criteria: CLICK HERE
You will be a motivated and proactive Website Specialist with the right combination of talent, energy and a commitment to technical excellence.
You will also have:
- Experience developing and designing multi-media content driven websites
- Experience with search engine optimization
- Experience in creating easy to use content management systems
- Ability to work to tight deadlines
- Ability to communicate in English as well as Bahasa Indonesia
- Familiarity with Code Igniter framework is added value.
- Experience with accessibility software/add-ons
- Capability to develop existing Website rather than build from scratch is preferable.
Commensurate with level of experience and qualifications for the role. Successful Indonesian nationals will be engaged under a local contract in IDR and will be subject to Indonesian employment regulations and tax obligations
Why join the KIAT?
The Australia Indonesia Infrastructure Partnership (Kemitraan Indonesia Australia untuk Infrastruktur – KIAT) offers meaningful opportunities for each individual member of our team to grow, make an impact and leave a legacy for local communities, globally.
By joining KIAT, you will be part of an environment where you can collaborate with leading experts from diverse backgrounds, access development programs to achieve your career goals, and be challenged to take a global outlook.
How to apply
Please send a CV, including functioning URLs to all websites previously developed and 3 referees
Please click link below to APPLY
The position closes on Saturday, 16 March 2019