Cardno Emerging Markets – KIAT Project Job Vacancy: Monitoring and Evaluation Manager, Jakarta
Mohon untuk membaca Disclaimer terlebih dahulu sebelum melanjutkan membaca.
The Monitoring and Evaluation (M&E) Manager will be responsible for oversight of all monitoring, evaluation and learning for the KIAT Facility. Working togther with an M&E officer position in a two-person team, the M&E manager will provide advisory and support services to KIAT techncial areas (water and sanitation, transport, GESI-CSE, and infratsructure financing). Oversight will include management of core documentation for the M&E system, regular coordination with KIAT techncial teams and sub-contractors, occasional participation in monitoring and review field visits, and ad hoc presentation of M&E requirements for the Facility to selected groups.
This role also involves will have the following key activities:
- Work with KIAT technical areas and activity sub-contractors to ensure activity-level M&E aligns with the broader Facility M&E framework
- Work with KIAT technical areas and activity sub-contractors to forecast and track annual targets against key indicators identified within activities.
- Regular liaison with DFAT infrastructure and performance-related areas to ensure all internal M&E advice and reporting requirements are up to date
- Review M&E related deliverables from activities (including M&E frameworks and regular monitoring reports).
- Provide M&E related advice and support to KIAT technical teams as required during activity implementation.
- Monitor and review progress with activity-level M&E frameworks and plans on an ongoing basis.
- Participate in monitoring and review field visits together with technical team staff and external consultants
- Undertake analysis of activity data for inclusion in Facility-level reporting.
- Manage M&E related contracts as required.
- Represent KIAT at meetings with DFAT, Government Partners and other partners as required
- Regular liaison with the Performance and Communications Manager on M&E management issues needing Facility-wide decisions.
You will be a motivated and proactive Monitoring and Evaluation Manager with the right combination of talent, energy and a commitment to technical excellence. You will also have:
- Annual updates to the KIAT M&E Framework
- Monthly updates to the KIAT M&E Plan
- Monthly tracking of performance information and deliverables
- Six-monthly tracking and reporting of DFAT Performance Assessment Framework (PAF) indicators and outcomes
Commensurate with level of experience and qualifications for the role. Successful Indonesian nationals will be engaged under a local contract in IDR and will be subject to Indonesian employment regulations and tax obligations.
Why join KIAT?
The Australia Indonesia Infrastructure Partnership (Kemitraan Indonesia Australia untuk Infrastruktur – KIAT) offers meaningful opportunities for each individual member of our team to grow, make an impact and leave a legacy for local communities, globally.
By joining KIAT, you will be part of an environment where you can collaborate with leading experts from diverse backgrounds, access development programs to achieve your career goals, and be challenged to take a global outlook.
How to apply
Please send your updated CV, and include 3 referees
The position closes on May 6, 2019