Cardno Emerging Markets – KIAT Project Job Consultant: Technical Assistance, Jakarta
Mohon untuk membaca Disclaimer terlebih dahulu sebelum melanjutkan membaca.
Expression of Interest:
Short-Term Technical Assistance (STA) Consultant Panel
A Short-Term Technical Assistance (STA) Consultant Panel (referred to as a Panel) provides KIAT with access to a range of pre-qualified consultants to undertake both short- and longer-term technical assistance work. The benefit of a Panel approach is that KIAT can quickly access expertise to meet the needs of the Government of Indonesia, particularly where there is limited time for a full recruitment process.
KIAT is initial focused on four work streams:
KIAT is initial focused on four work streams:
- Transportation focuses on institutional strengthening activities to improve road network development, management and urban mobility. This includes working with government on: transport policy development, network planning and programming; systems for the management and maintenance of the existing national and sub-national road network; and improving data collection, scoping and feasibility studies for network expansion.
- Water and Sanitation focuses on activities to improve the delivery of water and sanitation services and strengthen approaches to the management of solid waste. This includes activities to trial performance-based grants with sub-national Governments to incentivize network expansion and performance improvements with water utilities; as well as analysis for policy makers on institutional options to streamline management of water resources at regional and national levels.
- Gender Equality & Social Inclusion / Civil Society Engagement. Infrastructure projects often focus only on the technical issues, disregarding social impacts and assuming that men and women automatically benefit equally. They often ignore how infrastructure may be accessed by disabled and other vulnerable groups. KIAT works with government partners and civil society to help strengthen dialogue and ensure that infrastructure meets the needs of all citizens.
- Infrastructure Finance & Private Sector Engagement. In coordination with other donors working on the same cross-cutting issues, KIAT is helping to identify opportunities that promote private sector engagement in infrastructure financing and delivery. This includes working closely with national and local governments to identify technical assistance needs for the preparation of outline and final business cases for infrastructure investments.
This role also involves will have the following key activities:
- KIAT works with its government partners across Indonesia to deliver a range of large and small projects to improve access to infrastructure for all Indonesians. KIAT is seeking expertise across the project life-cycle, awarding Panel contracts to conduct:
- Scoping – exploring existing and new engagement areas to identify constraints and opportunities for potential KIAT support and partnerships;
- Analytical work – reviewing existing legal, regulatory and policy options to inform government decision-making on improving infrastructure;
- Feasibility studies – assessing the practicalities of different engineering solutions to improve infrastructure and help identify the optimum solution;
- Design – detailed engineering design work for projects that have secured public and private financing for implementation;
- Project management – working with partners in planning and delivering infrastructure pipelines as well as supervision of selected infrastructure projects;
- Strategic reviews – evaluating the merit of KIAT projects and management structures in achieving intended outcomes and recommending improvements;
- Training – across a range of relevant fields including infrastructure planning and delivery, civil society, financial management, risk and safeguards compliance.
Please copy paste this link to access the Expression of Interest detailing responsibilities and areas of specialization: CLICK HERE
Please copy paste this link to access the Panel Application Form.. Please complete the Panel Application Form and submit with your CV when submit your application: CLICK HERE
You will be a motivated and proactive Short-Term Technical Adviser with the right combination of talent, energy and a commitment to technical excellence.
Applications from qualified Indonesian and international applicants will be considered. Successful Indonesian nationals will be engaged under a local contract in IDR and will be subject to Indonesian employment regulations and tax obligations. International applicants will be engaged following the DFAT ARF classification based on assignment needs.
Why join the KIAT?
The Australia Indonesia Infrastructure Partnership (Kemitraan Indonesia Australia untuk Infrastruktur – KIAT) offers meaningful opportunities for each individual member of our team to grow, make an impact and leave a legacy for local communities, globally.
By joining KIAT, you will be part of an environment where you can collaborate with leading experts from diverse backgrounds, access development programs to achieve your career goals, and be challenged to take a global outlook.
How to apply
A cover letter addressing selection criteria, a recent CV with the names and contact details (email addresses and phone numbers of three (3) referees.
The position closes on Friday, 15 February 2019