Cardno Emerging Markets – GESI CSE Project Job Vacancy: Event Manager, Jakarta
Mohon untuk membaca Disclaimer terlebih dahulu sebelum melanjutkan membaca.
Join Australia Indonesia Infrastructure Partnership (Kemitraan Indonesia Australia untuk Infrastruktur – KIAT) in Jakarta to play an integral role in to meet the overall objectives of the GESI CSE unit and KIAT Facility. The role will be as Event Manager and will be working with KIAT GESI CSE Team.
This role also involves:
- Work with the KIAT GESI and CSE team and KIAT GESI and CSE Reference Group (including senior Government of Indonesia officials) to plan, design and implement the activities.
- Support the development of the sub-themes for the Annual Workshop under the key theme – Infrastructure for All.
- Work with the Performance and Communications Team and GESI and CSE team to develop promotional materials for the event.
- Develop the program and budgets for the events.
- Liaise with speakers and presenters to ensure that presentation materials are prepared (including sending for translation, proof reading and copying) are developed and completed within a timely fashion.
- Plan and implement working group and other meetings as required in preparation for the events.
- Work with the GESI and CSE Team and Performance and Communications to locate suitable venue, identify facilitators and resource people and other necessary staff and resources.
- Work with the teams to engage and oversee service providers, as required.
Please copy paste this link to access the Terms of Reference detailing responsibilities and selection criteria: CLICK HERE
You will be a motivated and proactive Event Manager with the right combination of talent, energy and a commitment to technical excellence.
You will also have:
- Fluency in Bahasa Indonesian and English language ability is required;
- Ability to manage groups of people including representatives of CSOs, GoI and other stakeholders including international staff;
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in Bahasa Indonesia and the ability to communicate with a wide range of stakeholders from diverse backgrounds including people with disabilities;
- Organizational, negotiation skills and attention to detail;
- Time-management skills and the ability to work under pressure to ensure the efficient running of an events;
- Project management experience, problem-solving skills and diplomacy;
- Ability to manage budgets;
- Flexible, target-driven, proactive approach;
- Administrative and IT skills;
- Self-motivation and enthusiasm;
- Experience dealing with the media.
Why join the KIAT?
The Australia Indonesia Infrastructure Partnership (Kemitraan Indonesia Australia untuk Infrastruktur – KIAT) offers meaningful opportunities for each individual member of our team to grow, make an impact and leave a legacy for local communities, globally.
By joining KIAT, you will be part of an environment where you can collaborate with leading experts from diverse backgrounds, access development programs to achieve your career goals, and be challenged to take a global outlook.
How to apply
We welcome your interest in joining the Cardno team. Apply by sending your resume and covering letter with the reference number CID/ACNP/KIAT/EM by 10 October 2018.
Click link below to Apply: