Borneo Orangutan Survival Foundation Job Vacancy: Sun Bear Coordinator, Bogor – West Java
We are Hiring!
JOIN OUR DYNAMIC AND DEDICATED TEAM, AND CONTRIBUTE TO ORANGUTAN CONSERVATION!
We seek a dynamic, highly motivated individual focused on the overall care of our Sun bear population to join our team in Samboja Lestari, East Kalimantan.
- This position requires a highly dedicated, motivated and organised individual to serve as the Coordinator of our Sun bear Sanctuary in East Kalimantan.
- Experience in animal welfare, husbandry, diet and enrichment are required.
- The successful candidate will work hands-on with our team of Sun bear carers and will oversee keeper work schedules, enclosure maintenance and enrichment.
- Successful candidates will report to the Assistant Manager for Animal Welfare and the Program Manager.
- This position is open to Indonesian nationals.
HOW TO APPLY
In order to assist the selection process, candidates should submit a Curriculum Vitae (CV), proof of academic training (certificates, transcripts, etc) and a Cover Letter that specifically address the above points in their application.
Send your CV, proof of academic training (certificates, transcripts, etc) and Cover Letter to email@example.com with the subject Sun bear Coordinator at the latest by 12pm on December 21, 2018
Candidates who do not address the application requirements above in their cover letter will not be considered at the short list stage.