Better Work Indonesia Job Vacancy: Enterprise Advisor, Semarang
- Independently conduct enterprise assessment of labour standards and management systems at the enterprise level;
- Provide technical advice and input to the factories, with facilitation technique, to improve working conditions and social dialogue;
- Independently produce high standard reports in English and Bahasa Indonesia on (i) assessments findings, (ii) recommendations for improvement, (iii) enterprise improvement plans and (iv) progress reports on implementation;
- Actively contribute to the project’s monitoring and evaluation strategy, research agenda and knowledge management strategy, and project progress report;
- Contribute to the financial sustainability strategy of the project including encouraging the participation of enterprises in project activities, a strong outcome focus, and effective time management of consultancy services
- Minimum Bachelor degree in human resource management, business management, adult education, international development, law or other relevant fields, or equivalent in experience
- At least 4 (four) years of relevant professional experiences.
- Good knowledge of the Indonesian labor law and regulations;
- Familiar with factory environment, and/or exposure to the Indonesian garment industry is an advantage.
- Good group facilitation, interpersonal and conflict resolution skills
- Good understanding of principles of gender equality and principles of equal opportunity
- Self-motivated and ability to work independently as well as contributing to the work of a team
- Fluency in both Bahasa Indonesia and English, with a strong emphasis on written and spoken
Competency in computer skills.
- Good analytical skills;
Please submit a resume and a cover letter describing relevant academic and employment experience, the names and contact information for three (3) professional references, monthly salary expectations to: firstname.lastname@example.org with your name, duty station (e.g. Khaterina, Semarang) no later than 22 March 2019.