Assistant Manager, DA Modern Channel Sales
1. Maximize the revenue and profit by planning and executing the sales strategy and plan optimized for the selected channel account based on the regional business strategy.
2. Build a foundation for maximizing sales revenue and profit based on the trust and teamwork with the channel accounts.
Role and Responsibilities
1. Sales target management by channel Prepare to set the optimal sales target that will drive continued growth of the business unit and channel accounts (partners) and encourage employee morale.
2. Sales strategy setting by channel Plan the optimal sales strategy that will allow to meet the sales target by analyzing the assigned channel accounts, commercial district, and products.
3. Sales execution Carry out sales in ways that focuses on achieving the target based on cooperation with channel accounts.
4. Channel monitoring and risk management Participate in the building of trust with channel accounts and creation of a foundation for continued revenue growth.
Skills and Qualifications
If you are European Economic Resident, please click here.
Content ManagerGraphic Designer 设计师Head of MarketingHead of MarketingHead of Marketing Marketing Executive Marketing Intern (Social Media and Influencer) Marketing Partnerships InternProduct Marketing InternSenior Marketing Executive
Job Openings. Content Manager. MRK. Shanghai, Shanghai Apply for this Job Department. MRK. Employment... Excellent communicator and creative thinker, with an ability to use both data and intuition to inform...Lihat Selengkapnya