ASEAN – USAID PROSPECT Job Vacancy: Program Manager, Jakarta
Mohon untuk membaca Disclaimer terlebih dahulu sebelum melanjutkan membaca.
ASEAN-USAID Partnership for Regional Optimization within the Political Security and Socio-Cultural Communities (ASEAN-USAID PROSPECT)
Program Manager (Jakarta-based)
DAI is seeking a Program Manager for a 5-year USAID-funded project focused on providing technical support and institutional strengthening to help ASEAN achieve its goal of building a more inclusive, rules-based, and prosperous Southeast Asia.
- Work closely with the Chief of Party and/or Deputy Chief of Party to research and identify potential project activities that will contribute to the attainment of the program objectives;
- Provide programmatic, administrative, and financial oversight for activities under his/her purview, including developing and tracking budgets, managing technical experts, and implementing program activities;
- Supervise the work of Activity Coordinators and/or the ICT Coordinator under assigned work streams, providing mentorship, guidance, oversight, and ensuring all administrative and logistical arrangements are well managed;
- Forge and maintain relationships with relevant ASEAN officials and civil society actors as appropriate;
- Develop and draft project concept notes and proposals as required;
- Contribute to the development of project deliverables, including weekly, monthly, quarterly, and annual reports;
- Summarize meetings, agreements, and next steps for distribution to the technical team and counterparts as appropriate;
- Identify and draft success stories and talking points, as directed;
- Support monitoring and evaluation activities and communications products as required;
- Carry out other duties that are consistent with overall focus of the assignment as assigned by the Chief of Party and/or the Deputy Chief of Party.
- Master’s degree or equivalent preferred
- Minimum of 7 years of experience providing management and support for programs focused on good governance, rule of law, human rights, and political-security and/or human development cooperation
- Significant knowledge of and/or experience working with ASEAN
- Experience with USAID and/or other donor-funded projects is strongly preferred
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Proven ability to work in a dynamic team setting
- Demonstrated ability to manage a diverse array of tasks and professional relationships
- Fluent in written and spoken English
Please submit your CV to email@example.com by November 2nd, 2018. Only finalists will be contacted.