AIDS Healthcare Foundation Job Vacancy: Program Coordinator, Jakarta
Mohon untuk membaca Disclaimer terlebih dahulu sebelum melanjutkan membaca.
Based in Jakarta, Indonesia
Los Angeles-based AIDS Healthcare Foundation (AHF), a non-profit, is a global organization providing cutting-edge medicine and advocacy to one million patients in 41 countries. We are the largest provider of HIV/AIDS medical care in the U.S. AIDS Healthcare Foundation (AHF) is a legally registered NGO operating in Indonesia. AHF Indonesia collaborates with Ministry of Health as the counterpart partners and other partner organizations, to provide program technical assistance to these key stakeholders to deliver quality and comprehensive HIV/AIDS treatment, Care and Support, HIV counseling, and testing, Prevention, Nutrition and Psychosocial services to the key population and people living with HIV/AIDS.
AHF Indonesia is looking for a competent candidate for the positon of Program Coordinator. The position is required to provide good support for the implementation of AHF program to make sure the project goal and expectation are met. AHF Program coordinator will build and maintain a good partnership and collaboration with government, Healthcare services and NGOs at the Provincial and District level and occasionally contribute to national HIV strategy and action in Indonesia.
Qualifications and experience:
Education and/or Experience
- Master’s Degree in public health or social sciences equivalent qualification
- Certificates from recognized a university
- Minimum seven years related experience, preferably in a field directly related to operational duties
- Experience working with INGO/NGO and healthcare delivery systems is and added advantage
- A general understanding of all aspects of HIV-AIDS, Testing, treatment and STI program
- Experience in networking, liaison, training, institutional strengthening, research and monitoring;
Skills and Specifications
- Excellent organizational skills;
- Excellent interpersonal skills;
- Demonstrate computer skills in Microsoft Office Suite applications including Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and advance skills in the use of other internet tools and application.
- Excellent oral and written communication effectively in English in a variety of settings such as staff meetings, discussions with partners, and training workshops;
- Ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from groups of managers, clients, customers and the public
- Ability to write routine reports and correspondences;
- Ability to deal with problems involving several concrete variables in standardized situations and Make decision and solve problems in complex situations.
- Ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines with many tasks at one time.
- Able to travel within the country and the countries of Asia Bureau;
- Be a strategic thinker, have good organizational and planning skills and ability to prioritize tasks and work quickly and accurately to meet deadlines;
- Flexible, proactive and able to organize work independently as well as work in a team.
- Team players and service-minded
Essential Duties & Responsibilities
- Liaison, collaboration and coordination with both government and non-government organizations; NGO, GFATM and other key stakeholders in policy and program development related to HIV-AIDS CST, VCT and HIV testing education and treatment program implementation and aiming to prevent the spread of HIV, particularly regarding testing and treatment.
- Support for capacity building / training related to HIV e.g. outreach programs, counselling and testing, community empowerment, community organizing, and paralegal for individuals and organizations;
- Facilitate development of referral networks and utilisation of existing and new HIV-AIDS services to improve access to a comprehensive range of services; and
- With guidance from CPM; plan and implement program activities related to capacity building, biannual meeting and monitor and evaluate the program activities.
- Support CPM in planning and implementing marketing and advocacy activities
- Participate and interact in advocacy events/activities, national events and meetings
- Attending meetings as assigned
- Participating in skype call meeting with Global and Bureau team
- Supervision of provincial scaling up activities currently being implemented
- Supervision and technical assistance support for AHF counterparts and grant partners in both West Java and DKI Jakarta in the development and implementation of appropriate strategies to address contextual factors that influence vulnerability HIV.
- Assisting in the coordination and monitoring of progress of project activities and project partner performance in the provinces and district level including supervise partner’s data report.
- Assisting the Country Program Manager as required in coordination of all project activities in the province
All applications will be treated in confidence. Only short-listed candidates will be notified and invited for interviews. Please submit your letter of application and detailed curriculum vitae in English by email not later than October 25, 2018 to: GlobalHR.Asia@aidshealth.org