AIDS Healthcare Foundation Job Vacancy: Physician, Jakarta
Mohon untuk membaca Disclaimer terlebih dahulu sebelum melanjutkan membaca.
Based in Jakarta, Indonesia
Los Angeles-based AIDS Healthcare Foundation (AHF), a non-profit, is a global organization providing cutting-edge medicine and advocacy to one million patients in 41 countries. We are the largest provider of HIV/AIDS medical care in the U.S. AIDS Healthcare Foundation (AHF) is a legally registered NGO operating in Indonesia. AHF Indonesia collaborates with Ministry of Health as the counterpart partners and other partner organizations, to provide program technical assistance to these key stakeholders to deliver quality and comprehensive HIV/AIDS treatment, Care and Support, HIV counseling, and testing, Prevention, Nutrition and Psychosocial services to the key population and people living with HIV/AIDS.
AHF Indonesia is looking for a competent candidate for the position of Physician. The position is required to perform the general roles of clinical facilities and responsibilities mainly focusing on clinical mentoring and supportive supervision of key staff in the treatment as well as day to day clinical work in the facilities
Qualifications and experience:
Education and/or Experience
- Diploma of Doctor of Medicine or equivalent;
- Five years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- A sound knowledge in the basic medical disciplines to allow for accurate diagnosis and appropriate management of clinical problems.
- Knowledge of clinical protocols and procedures in the management of HIV related diseases
Skills and Specifications
- Excellent organizational skills;
- Excellent interpersonal skills;
- Demonstrate computer skills in Microsoft Office Suite applications including Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and advance skills in the use of other internet tools and application.
- Excellent oral and written communication effectively in English in a variety of settings such as staff meetings, discussions with partners, and training workshops;
- Ability to read, analyzes, and interprets general business periodicals, professional journals, technical procedures, or governmental regulations. Ability to write reports, business correspondence, and procedure manuals.
- Ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from government agencies, private contributors, client and the general public.
- Ability to write routine reports and correspondences;
- Ability to deal with problems involving several concrete variables in standardized situations and Make decision and solve problems in complex situations.
- Ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines with many tasks at one time.
- Able to travel within the country of Indonesia-cares
- Needs to be sensitive to patient population and issues surrounding HIV/AIDS;
- Ability to prioritize tasks in a rapidly changing environment;
- Be a strategic thinker, have good organizational and planning skills and ability to prioritize tasks and work quickly and accurately to meet deadlines;
- Flexible, proactive and able to organize work independently as well as work in a team.
- Team players and service-minded
Essential Duties & Responsibilities
- Assist for planning and implement at clinical level to support mentorship program;
- Strengthens ART quality service such as managing patient flow, triage, patient file documentation, and data entry to ensure accuracy;
- Maintains productivity standard to ensure it compliance with standard by coordinating patient scheduling to compensate for no show rate;
- Examines, diagnoses, and treats diseases of all patients: infants, children and adults at clinic level, authorizes refills for medications;
- Determines need for examinations and clinical laboratory tests and interprets examination findings and test results;
- Assist site coordinator to monitor the Prescription medication of other doctors in clinic in accordance with national guideline and standard Operating Procedure;
- Advises patients concerning medication, diet, hygiene and methods for prevention of disease;
- Advise to counselors with disclosure of HIV status to clients;
- Manages services and formulates procedures for treatment services;
- Advise to arrange referral for patients requiring services: refers patients to medical specialists or other practitioners for specialized treatment;
- Advises on types and quantities of supplies of medicine and other commodities, and equipment;
- Prepares and reviews case histories and clinical records of all patients: infants, children and adults;
- Completes diagnosis forms, applications for social grants and letters for referral and employers in a timely manner;
- Review incoming reports (e.g. lab, x-ray, EKG) sign, date and follow-up in a timely manner;
- Participate in staff outreach and off-site health care programs and others AHFs’ events as requirement;
- Support program coordinator to Identifies training needs, in collaboration with senior Monitoring and Evaluation officer;
- Lead with participate in medical Staff Meeting, general Staff Meeting, and Continue Medical Education (CME) Activities;
- Monitor and active attends all clinic case conferences to discuss difficult patients regularly;
- Performs other duties as required.
All applications will be treated in confidence. Only short-listed candidates will be notified and invited for interviews. Please submit your letter of application and detailed curriculum vitae in English by email not later than December 20, 2018 to: GlobalHR.Asia@aidshealth.org