AECOM International Job Vacancy: Junior Spatial Planner, Jakarta – Indonesian
- Position open to Indonesian Nationals
- Based in Jakarta
- Full-time Position
We are seeking expressions of interest from suitably qualified Junior Spatial Planners for a Project role with AECOM. The Directorate of Road Network Development of Directorate General of Highways (DGH) is in the process of improving its planning and budgeting processes. DFAT has been assisting in improving planning and budgeting processes for new road developments since 2013 through IndII and KIAT. The aim of this stage of technical assistance is for DGH to have forward planning capability and tools that can identify priority investments and provide convincing evidence to justify its planned priorities or respond to proposed changes.
- Undertake data analysis and data collection on spatial nodes to identify road accessibility served by the National Road
- Undertake data collection on spatial traffic generators to support traffic model development, particularly data in Bali and Sulawesi
- Preparing and producing maps for the road network development plan by province, particularly to support work on National Road Network Mid-Term Plan (RUJMJJN) 2020-2024
- Preparing minutes of meetings or discussions with the related stakeholders as required
- Visiting project sites around Indonesia as required.
- A cover letter and signed CV, including a declaration that the information provided is true and correct
- Names and contact details for two referees
Applications close Sunday, 12th May 2019