ADRA International Job Vacancy: Logistician Assistant – Palu, Central Sulawesi
Mohon untuk membaca Disclaimer terlebih dahulu sebelum melanjutkan membaca.
Position Title:Logistician Assistant
Responsible to: Project Manager
Location: Palu, Central Sulawesi
Duration Contract: 6 months, with possibility for extension
Role: Primarily responsible for providing procurement, supplies, transport and administrative support services to ADRA management and field staff operating in field. The Logistician is responsible for providing procurement, supplies, stock management, ticketing, transport arrangements and distribution services in a professional, ethical and proficient manner. The Logistician will also be expected to work in consultation with the Project Manager. The role of Logistician is a major link between ADRA, suppliers, consumers/beneficiaries of our services, and therefore requires proficient skills in communication, logistics management and implementation.
Qualifications Required: Must have a working experience as a logistician or in similar experiences for at one (1) year. She/he must be highly organized, have high integrity, be self motivated using initiative and have above average interpersonal skills in order to maintain a good working relationship with other team members, partners and stakeholders. The Logistician must have good skills in logistics organization, management and implementation. Good communication skills in Indonesian are essential in order to effectively carry out the required duties. A communication skill in English is an advantage. The ability to work under pressure at times, while maintaining high quality results, is an essential requirement.
- Procurement of supplies and equipment following established guidelines.
- Organizing transport arrangements
- Overseeing effective distribution of supplies and equipment.
- Keeping and maintaining stock
- Liaising with the Project Manager to determine office procurement and supply needs
- Establishing supplier contracts
- Participate in meetings as requested.
- Participate in training sessions as requested.
- Perform other general duties as may be assigned by the Project Manager.
- Ensuring that procurements and supplies requirements are met in a timely manner
- Making sure procurements and supply records are developed, implemented and maintained.
- Ordering new supplies and equipment on time.
- Ensuring that a vehicle movement/booking and services are developed and implemented.
- Distributing supplies and equipment on schedule.
- Maintaining a daily record of activities and meetings attended.
- Establish list of preferred suppliers based on ADRA and donor criteria
- Ensure that all team members have the correct information on procurement and supply procedures.
- Ensure that transport bookings/services are honored for efficient performance of duties.
- Maintain a good working relationship that ensures high quality support to respective team members.
- Attend all relevant ADRA staff meetings and activities.
- Ensure that all documents to do with procurement and supply are well organized and maintained.
- Ensure that ethics and protocols for procurement and supply are strictly followed.
- Relevant information on transport needs and procedures are availed to all team members
- Stock taking rules and procedures are adhered to.
- Appropriate documents are availed to respective team members promptly to facilitate timely action.
- Maintain a daily log of activities in logistics.
- Actively participate in professional up-grading courses as required
- Attendance of other meetings as appropriate and necessary.
- Ensure that information on procurement and supply is availed to all team members.
- Provide an update of stock and projected demand.
All applications will be treated confidentially. Please submit your letter of application and detailed curriculum vitae (CV) by 16 October 2018 to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Subject of the e-mail: Central Sulawesi Emergency – Logistician Assistant
Important: CV files not exceeding 200 kb
Only short-listed candidates will be notified and invited for interviews.
ADRA Indonesia gives an equal opportunity employment regardless of race, gender or religion.