Action Contre La Faim Job Vacancy: Deputy Logistician, Kupang
Mohon untuk membaca Disclaimer terlebih dahulu sebelum melanjutkan membaca.
Action Against Hunger VACANCY
Founded in 1979, Action Against Hunger is an international non-governmental, non-religious, and non-profit making organization that delivers programmes in over 45 countries. Recognized worldwide as a leader in the fight against hunger, our mission is to save lives through the prevention, detection, and treatment of malnutrition, especially during and after emergency situations and conflicts. Action Against Hunger had been now developed into Action Against Hunger International network with headquarters in France, Spain, Canada, UK and USA.
Action Against Hunger has been active in the NTT district since 2007 since its first established in 1999 in Indonesia in cooperation and partnership with the Ministry of Health, local authorities and stakeholders. Around 40 networks have benefited from a renovation, as have water sources and wells. In the Kupang District, Action Against Hunger now implements a range of integrated community based programs in Nutrition and Care practices, Food Security, Water Sanitation & Hygiene, Emergency response and DRR/Climate Change Adaptation going from relief to recovery in order to address effectively the population’s needs.
Under the current activities of our program in Kupang District, East Nusa Tenggara Province, a key area to focus is to support the capacity building of local authorities, community, include local NGO to improve the capacity to replicate key activities on their own future. To actualize this, Action Against Hunger is now seeking a good candidate to fill the position of “DEPUTY LOGISTICIAN”, with the following:
Organisation: Action Against Hunger
Vacancy Number: ACFID/HRREC.002/ADM-KU/V/2018
Vacancy Duration: 3 Months (with possibility of extension)
Application Close: 22 May 2018
Work Location: Kupang, Nusa Tenggara Timur
For applicants outside Kupang, relocation cost is not covered.
To bring a support to the base logistician to ensure logistics on the base
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
Objective 1 : Assist in carrying out logistics activities:
- Responsible for Logistic validation in the base by check the purchase orders: accuracy of orders, budget lines, expected delivery date
- Give support to the requester for the technical specification providing
- Deal with the orders in LINK according to ACF procedures
- Organize the purchases and ensure that the internal procedures of the Kitlog are respected
- Ensure that the orders are followed up
- Ensure delivery to the programmes
- Maintain the stock and Contingency Stock management
- Manage the base’s vehicle park and equipment
- Ensure follow-up of the fleet (repairs, maintenance, consumption)
- Vehicle Movement planning closely coordinate with the Program
- Ensure that the equipment is used properly
- Ensure the Equipment maintenance and responsible for Equipment list updated in the Mission
Objective 2 : Participate in the security management of the base:
- Participate in collecting information
- Make sure that the security rules are respected
- Follow the transfers
Objective 3 : Supervise the logistic team by delegation:
- Draw up a work plan
- Delegate the activities and check that they are properly executed
- Carry out appraisal interviews for the team
- Provide technical support to the team if necessary
Objective 4 : Provide supports to prepare and to respond to emergency situation:
- Provide update on emergency situation happening in Indonesia
- Maintain relationship with emergency network
- Provide regular maintenance and check-up of the emergency equipment and Contingency stock.
- Lead and participate in the emergency assessment
- Act as Emergency Focal Point of Action Against Hunger.
- Demonstrated experience in vehicle movement planning
- Demonstrated experience in maintain the stock and contingency stock management
- Demonstrated experience in written & verbal communication
- Bachelor degree at any subject or equivalent
- Minimum 2 years experiences as logistician and procurement
- Good computer skills (word, excel, etc.)
- Proficiency in English – written and spoken
- An ability to interact effectively with people
- Strong team player
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Professional organizational abilities
- Demonstrated experience in logistic and procurement
As part of the covering letter, applicants will need to address the Selection Criteria (max. 2 Pages) plus provide and update CV (max. 3 pages) with at least 2 professional referees.
Only shortlisted Applicants will be notified. Please include job Title in email subject. A detail Job Description will be provided to shortlisted candidates.
Application Submission via email to: email@example.com before 23 May 2018.
HUMAN RESOURCES UNIT
ACTION AGAINST HUNGER – Indonesia
“For A World Free From Hunger and Malnutrition”
“All ACF member of ACF world- wide are committed to respect the 6 leading principles of the organization: Independence, Neutrality, Non-discrimination, Free and Direct access to victims, Professionalism and Transparency. ACF is an equal opportunity employer.