Abt Associates – Kompak Project Job Vacancy: SEPAKAT Data Analyst, Jakarta
Mohon untuk membaca Disclaimer terlebih dahulu sebelum melanjutkan membaca.
Abt Associates is a specialist international health and social sector consulting company that provides services to public and private sector clients. Abt Associates is a wholly owned Australian subsidiary of Abt Associates, regularly ranked as one of the top 20 global research firms and one of the top 40 international development innovators. We provide a comprehensive range of services from policy to service delivery in the public and private sectors, contributing to long term benefits for clients and communities. Abt Associates is an organisation that has a personal commitment to its staff and as such we value the long-term relationships that we build with the people who work for us.
KOMPAK is an Australia-Indonesia government partnership supporting the Government of Indonesia’s efforts in reducing poverty through improvements in basic service delivery and creating opportunities for work. KOMPAK focuses its efforts on three result areas:
- Supporting Local Governments and Service Units to better address the needs of basic service users;
- Supporting the poor and vulnerable to benefit from improved village governance; and
- Supporting the poor and vulnerable to benefit from increased opportunities for employment and economic development.
The main purpose of the Data Analyst is to do data input and verification and validation of data inputted by the local government on the SEPAKAT application.
- Data entry, information and knowledge on SEPAKAT database based on guidance from poverty data specialist;
- Verification and validation on data entry by local government;
- Quality control on SEPAKAT application developed SEPAKAT Developer;
- Complete other tasks in accordance with the direction of the Fiscal and PFM Transfer Leaders
- Degree in mathematics, computer, social studies with 5-year experiences in social development/poverty reduction program
- Experience in poverty reduction programs
- Experience in multi-stakeholder relations and networking
- Experience in developing and providing training on poverty reduction tools such as P3BM, SEPAKAT, SIMPADU, etc.
- Experience working with GoI and local government
- Able to analyze and present complex information; strong presentation, communications and writing skills in both English and Bahasa Indonesia
- Proven record of strong performance working in teams (teamwork) as well as working independently to deliver quality work
- Fluency in Bahasa and English languages
- Understanding of gender equality and social inclusion issues
Further Information & Application
Further information in regards to this opportunity can found in the Position Description available from the Careers page of Abt Associates’ website at: CLICK HERE
Applications should be submitted online via the Careers page of Abt Associates’ website and MUST include a CV and covering letter addressing the key requirements listed above.
We are an equal opportunity employer and encourage applications from experienced and capable women.
Applications close: 27 March 2019 – midnight (AEST)
We welcome and thank all applicants however; only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.