Abt Associates – KOMPAK Project Job Vacancy: Senior Human Resources Manager, Jakarta
Mohon untuk membaca Disclaimer terlebih dahulu sebelum melanjutkan membaca.
Abt Associates is a specialist international health and social sector consulting company that provides services to public and private sector clients. Abt Associates is a wholly owned Australian subsidiary of Abt Associates, regularly ranked as one of the top 20 global research firms and one of the top 40 international development innovators. We provide a comprehensive range of services from policy to service delivery in the public and private sectors, contributing to long term benefits for clients and communities. Abt Associates is an organisation that has a personal commitment to its staff and as such we value the long-term relationships that we build with the people who work for us.
KOMPAK is an Australia-Indonesia government partnership supporting the Government of Indonesia’s efforts in reducing poverty through improvements in basic service delivery and creating opportunities for work. KOMPAK focuses its efforts on three result areas:
- Improving access, quality and delivery of basic services in health, education and legal identity;
- Strengthening village governance, community participation in governance as well as community-led development and;
- Creation of opportunities for off-farm employment and economic development.
The Senior HR Manager is responsible for leading and managing the KOMPAK HR function and services for the program. The Senior HR Manager will proactively address the imminent personnel requirements while establishing the human resource management (HRM) framework to underpin the delivery of the program.
- Minimum 10+ years’ experience in leading HR operations within Indonesia;
- Demonstrated understanding and knowledge of Indonesian Manpower Act and relevant legislations that are relevant to the operational environment of donor funded projects;
- Proven analytical, written and verbal communication skills, with the ability to communicate with a variety of audiences and produce high-level reports;
- Strong interpersonal skills with ability to work with a diverse range of internal and external stakeholders in an international context;
- Demonstrated experience in the role of coach and mentor in developing the capabilities of local HR team and function in a cross-cultural context;
- Strong cultural and contextual awareness and understanding, preferably in Indonesia, or similar setting;
- Understanding of gender equality and social inclusion issues.
Further Information & Application
Further information in regards to this opportunity can found in the Position Description available from the Careers page of Abt Associates’ website at: CLICK HERE
Applications should be submitted online via the Careers page of Abt Associates’ website and must include a CV and covering letter addressing the key requirements listed above.
We are an equal opportunity employer and encourage applications from experienced and capable women.
Applications close: 11th December 2018
We welcome and thank all applicants however; only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.