Abt Associates – KOMPAK Project Job Vacancy: Human Resources Coordinator, Jakarta
Mohon untuk membaca Disclaimer terlebih dahulu sebelum melanjutkan membaca.
Abt Associates is a specialist international health and social sector consulting company that provides services to public and private sector clients. Abt Associates is a wholly owned Australian subsidiary of Abt Associates, regularly ranked as one of the top 20 global research firms and one of the top 40 international development innovators. We provide a comprehensive range of services from policy to service delivery in the public and private sectors, contributing to long term benefits for clients and communities. Abt Associates is an organisation that has a personal commitment to its staff and as such we value the long-term relationships that we build with the people who work for us.
KOMPAK is an Australia-Indonesia government partnership supporting the Government of Indonesia’s efforts in reducing poverty through improvements in basic service delivery and creating opportunities for work. KOMPAK focuses its efforts on three result areas:
- Supporting Local Governments and Service Units to better address the needs of basic service users;
- Supporting the poor and vulnerable to benefit from improved village governance; and
- Supporting the poor and vulnerable to benefit from increased opportunities for employment and economic development.
The Human Resources Coordinator – Performance Learning & Development is responsible for conducting and ensuring compliance of the KOMPAK Human Resources (HR) business process related to staff performance management, training, learning and capacity development. This role will work closely with the KOMPAK HR team members, and the broader Operations team and as well as the Abt Associates team.
Learning and Development
- Plan, develop, and implement a Learning and Development Framework for all KOMPAK staff
- Identify and assess learning and development needs for KOMPAK staff through job analysis, annual performance appraisals and consultation with relevant line managers
- Develop and implement an annual calendar of learning & development activities
- Organize and coordinate delivery of various learning & development activities
- Monitor and evaluate the quality and effectiveness of learning and development activities, prepare reports including recommendations for possible improvement
- Responsible for managing budget allocated for learning and development activities, provide accurate monthly expenditure forecast and ensure timely payment to service providers
- Coordinate implementation of KOMPAK’s performance management cycle
- Ensure all KOMPAK staff are trained to use its performance management system and provide ongoing support to staff to ensure they use the system efficiently and effectively
- Assist staff and Line Managers to develop effective performance goals and SMART key performance indicators (KPIs)
- Regularly monitor the use of the performance management system and take pro-active approach encouraging staff and Line Managers to use the system
- Support staff and Line Managers to coordinate Performance Improvement Plan (PIP), where needed
- Hold a university degree in business administration, human resource management or other related areas
- Have at least 5-year experience in human resources area, especially in performance management and/or staff capacity building. Working experience specifically in development program in Indonesia would be an advantage
- Have a good knowledge and understanding of Indonesia Local Labour Regulations
- Have strong time management, as well as organisation and administration skill
- Computer literate in MS Office – Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook
- Have strong interpersonal skill, sound confidentiality, ability to be impartial and have objective justification
- Good English and Bahasa Indonesia skills
- Understanding of gender equality and social inclusion issues
Further Information & Application
Further information in regards to this opportunity can found in the Position Description available from the Careers page of Abt Associates’ website at: CLICK HERE
Applications should be submitted online via the Careers page of Abt Associates’ website and MUST include a CV and covering letter addressing the key requirements listed above.
We are an equal opportunity employer and encourage applications from experienced and capable women.
Applications close: 4 March 2019 – midnight (AEST)
We welcome and thank all applicants however; only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.