Abt Associates – KOMPAK Project Job Vacancy: Grant Coordinator, Jakarta
Mohon untuk membaca Disclaimer terlebih dahulu sebelum melanjutkan membaca.
Abt Associates is a specialist international health and social sector consulting company that provides services to public and private sector clients. Abt Associates is a wholly owned Australian subsidiary of Abt Associates, regularly ranked as one of the top 20 global research firms and one of the top 40 international development innovators. We provide a comprehensive range of services from policy to service delivery in the public and private sectors, contributing to long term benefits for clients and communities. Abt Associates is an organisation that has a personal commitment to its staff and as such we value the long-term relationships that we build with the people who work for us.
KOMPAK is an Australia-Indonesia government partnership supporting the Government of Indonesia’s efforts in reducing poverty through improvements in basic service delivery and creating opportunities for work.. KOMPAK focuses its efforts on three result areas:
- Supporting Local Governments and Service Units to better address the needs of basic service users;
- Supporting the poor and vulnerable to benefit from improved village governance; and
- Supporting the poor and vulnerable to benefit from increased opportunities for employment and economic development.
The Grant Coordinator is responsible for supporting and ensuring compliance of the KOMPAK grant business process. This role will work closely with the KOMPAK Senior Grants and Fraud Control Manager, the Capacity Building and Compliance Manager, and the broader Operations team, as well as the relevant Program team staff, and Abt Associates Head Office team.
Under general guidance of the Senior Grants and Fraud Control Manager, manage administrative support for all Grant Services activities including but not limited to:
- Conduct competitive selection process for KOMPAK provided grants
- Conducts fiduciary and legal check on organizations selected to be potential Grantees
- Conduct Child Protection Risk assessment on organizations selected to be potential Grantees
- Prepare draft for grant agreements and other formal communication with Grantees
- Review the congruence between Workplan, Budget, and Milestones of grant agreements
- Conduct induction training on KOMPAK grant policy, grant payment and reporting mechanism for KOMPAK staff and Grantees
- Pro-actively follow-up with Grantees to ensure monthly financial reports and expenditure forecasts are submitted on time and as per the requirements set out within grant management policies
- Prepare payment requests for Grantees and liaison with KOMPAK Finance Team to ensure timely processing of payments
- Conduct monthly acquittal review for Grantee expenditure, communicate findings to Grantees with relevant recommendations (if any) and pro-actively follow up with Grantees on implementation of such recommendations
- Hold a university degree in business/ commerce, economics or related subjects
- At least 5 years’ experience in managing grant activities within projects funded by international organizations
- Previous qualifications and experience related to the applied position specifically in development program in Indonesia
- Full compliance of grant activities with prevailing corporate rules, regulations, policies and strategies
- Strong time management, organisation and administration skills
- Understanding of gender equality and social inclusion issues
- Specific qualifications in procurement and grant
- High level English language proficiency
- Ability to work independently and as a team
- Ability to adapt to a fast-paced working environment with multiple deadlines
- Ability to maintain confidentiality and demonstrate professionalism
- Has initiative and problem-solving skills
- Has strong computer skill, able to work in Microsoft office (Word, Excel, Power Point)
Further Information & Application
Further information in regards to this opportunity can found in the Position Description available from the Careers page of Abt Associates’ website at: CLICK HERE
Applications should be submitted online via the Careers page of Abt Associates’ website and MUST include a CV and covering letter addressing the Key requirements listed above.
We are an equal opportunity employer and encourage applications from experienced and capable women.
Applications close: 17 March 2019 – midnight (AEST)
We welcome and thank all applicants however; only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.