Abt Associates Job Vacancies: Local Economic Development Coordinator, West Aceh, Central Java, East, Java North Lombok & South Sulawesi
Mohon untuk membaca Disclaimer terlebih dahulu sebelum melanjutkan membaca.
Abt Associates is a specialist international health and social sector consulting company that provides services to public and private sector clients. Abt Associates is a wholly owned Australian subsidiary of Abt Associates, regularly ranked as one of the top 20 global research firms and one of the top 40 international development innovators. We provide a comprehensive range of services from policy to service delivery in the public and private sectors, contributing to long term benefits for clients and communities. Abt Associates is an organisation that has a personal commitment to its staff and as such we value the long-term relationships that we build with the people who work for us.
KOMPAK is an Australia-Indonesia government partnership supporting the Government of Indonesia’s efforts in reducing poverty through improvements in basic service delivery and creating opportunities for work. KOMPAK focuses its efforts on three result areas:
- Supporting Local Governments and Service Units to better address the needs of basic service users;
- Supporting the poor and vulnerable to benefit from improved village governance; and
- Supporting the poor and vulnerable to benefit from increased opportunities for employment and economic development.
These positions will be responsible to manage projects and activities related to Outcome 3 in the selected provinces which include:
- Strengthening capacity of the poor and vulnerable micro and small enterprises to access market and other services needed to increase their productivity
- Pilot of market linkage project
- Local innovations to improve policy and services for increasing micro and small enterprises’ productivity and added value
There is one (1) position open for each province below:
- Aceh Barat
- Central Java (Semarang – with many assignments to the districts of Pemalang, Pekalongan and Brebes)
- East Java (Surabaya)
- Lombok Utara
- South Sulawesi (Bantaeng)
- Manage and coordinate Outcome 3-related projects and activities, resources, equipment and information
- Make certain that all related stakeholders’ needs in KOMPAK and local government are met as the project evolves
- Prepare activity ToR and budget
- Monitor and track project’s progress and handle any issues that arise
- Act as the main contact and communicate Outcome 3 project activity adequately to related stakeholders in KOMPAK and local government
- Plan, monitor and report activity budget and expenditures of Outcome 3
- Collaborate with other relevant units in KOMPAK Province Team such as District Coordinator, Village and Community Empowerment Coordinator to achieve the effective implementation of Outcome 3 activities
- Create and maintain comprehensive project documentation, plans and reports
- Comply with all KOMPAK specific manuals, policies and procedures (HR, finance, grant, procurement, etc) for all relevant work on its thematic area
- In collaboration with KOMPAK governance support unit to provide accurate and updated data and information for BAST documents and processes
- In collaboration with MEL team to ensure exchange of lessons and experiences among provinces and districts on kecamatan and village institutional strengthening
- Undertake other duties as directed by the Provincial Manager and Local Economic Development Lead
- Demonstrated experience (over 5 years) working in the development field, especially in the management of development programs
- A bachelor’s degree in a relevant subject area
- A sound understanding of GoI’s Poverty Reduction agenda, and the challenges facing the poor in accessing economic opportunities, particularly on micro entrepreneurship and other community livelihood programs
- Experience working (at least 3 years) in economic empowerment, livelihoods and/or labour programs for the poor and vulnerable
- Demonstrated capabilities in working with government institutions
- Good analytical skills and an attention to detail
- Strong communication skills and interpersonal skills
- Must be detail-oriented and show patience and determination to explore problems and related elements in order to come up with a resolution that is appropriate
Further Information & Application
Further information in regards to this opportunity can found in the Position Description available from the Careers page of Abt Associates’ website at: CLICK HERE
Applications should be submitted online via the Careers page of Abt Associates’ website and MUST include a CV and covering letter addressing the key requirements listed above.
NOTE TO ALL APPLICANTS: There is one (1) position open for each province listed. In your application, please note which province role you are applying for (Aceh Barat, Central Java, East Java, Lombok Utara, South Sulawesi).
We are an equal opportunity employer and encourage applications from experienced and capable women and people with disabilities.
Applications close: 18 April 2019 – midnight (AEST)
We welcome and thank all applicants however; only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.