PROGRAM OFFICER – YAYASAN CIPTA CARA PADU – Vacancy announcement
In January 2016, The Indonesian government launched Kampung KB –a comprehensive program to improve the quality of Indonesia human life and well-being of underprivileged families by strengthening and revitalizing family planning programs. Currently, there are 5.505 Kampung KB that have been established (BKKBN, Dec 2017).
Funded by the UN Foundation through The FP2020 Rapid Response Mechanism (RRM) the Yayasan Cipta Cara Padu (YCCP/Cipta) is in support to the implementation of Kampung KB program in 3 provinces, namely Maluku, West Java and Yogyakarta, and 4 districts, namely Ambon, Kuningan, Cirebon and Kulonprogo (or 1 Kampung KB at each sub-district).
YCCP/Cipta is at the moment opening a vacancy for one PROGRAM OFFICER to be based in Jakarta – Indonesia with the following Scope of Work; this position is allocated for local Indonesian citizen only.
Reporting to the Program Manager, the Program Officer shall perform daily activities in the implementation of the programs within YCCP/Cipta including but not limited to Monitoring and Evaluation areas.
The responsibilities shall include:
- Coordinate multiple communication activities related to FP/RH of the project. Assist in development and drafting of project concept papers, terms of reference, scopes of work, contracts, work plans and timelines.
- Provide technical assistance to DWG, BKKBN, MOH, NGOs, FBOs, professional organizations and other government organizations to conduct FP/RH advocacy activities related to the program at central, provincial and district level.
- Provide technical and administrative support to secretariat/local entity as well as to Core Working Group, Provincial and District stakeholders for FP/RH advocacy programs as required.
- Supervise the Field Officer at selected district, work closely with and support the team
- Organize, attend, plan and deliver presentations at local and international meetings, workshops, seminars and trainings.
- Provide inputs and recommendation to the Program Manager in determining the advocacy direction at the districts level.
- Monitor the implementation of the programs and maintain all record/information/database of the FP in Indonesia
- Facilitate documentation and reporting of assessments, program data, lesson learnt and best practices for internal and external sharing.
- Collect, record and analyze relevant data on family planning and reproductive health related issues to support Program action plan development and implementation.
- Coordinate daily program activities with other related staff, consultant and stakeholders.
- Conduct regular meetings as required and develop monthly, quarterly and annual progress status report of the project in English to be submitted to the Program Manager.
- Report to Program Manager on progress, difficulties, and problems that faced.
- A minimum of Master Degree majoring in social studies or relevant major
- A minimum of 2 years experience working in the field of health communication research, monitoring and evaluation.
- Past experience working in similar position in an NGO environment is an advantage.
- Possess excellent interpersonal, presentation and time management skills
- Excellent written and spoken communication skills, both in English and Bahasa Indonesia is a must.
- Result-oriented, independent, and willingness to travel.
The closing date for application is 16th of June 2018. Interested candidates shall submit their application letter and CV (max. 3 pages) by e-mail to Human Resources Manager YCCP, e-mail : [email protected] Indonesia.org quoting ‘PO – Your Name ‘ as the subject.