USAID MESP Job Vacancy: Private Sector Engagement Workshop Facilitator, Jakarta
Private Sector Engagement Workshop Facilitator
Scope of Work
MSI, a Tetra Tech Company, is a US- based international development firm with a 35-year history of delivering development results across the world. Our core expertise is in the fields of monitoring and evaluation (M&E), institutional development, public sector management, governance, and anti-corruption.
The USAID/Indonesia Monitoring & Evaluation Support Project (MESP) works to improve the functioning and utility of USAID Mission performance monitoring, evaluation, learning, and project design and implementation, through a combination of direct M&E support, expert technical assistance, training, and knowledge sharing.
Under MESP, MSI has been asked to design, arrange and conduct a Private Sector Engagement (PSE) Workshop to capture lessons learned and spread information about the benefit, challenges and practices connected to PSE. The outcome of this workshop will be establishment of community of practice (CoP) for PSE comprising members from the Implementation Partners (IPs) and Mission personnel.
MSI is seeking a Facilitatorto work closely with USAID/Indonesia to design effective agenda for the two days PSE Workshop and then facilitate the event during the two full days of implementation. The PSE Workshop is currently scheduled for second week of July, 2018, in Jakarta. Depending on the outcomes of the event, additional support to USAID for detailed PSE Workshop may be requested.
- Together with USAID/Indonesia PSE team, develop detailed agenda for the two-days PSE Workshop.
- Develop materials for the PSE Workshop.
- Work with USAID and its project implementing partners to identify, package, and help create presentation materials for use during the Workshop.
- Lead and facilitate the event on July xx to xx, 2018, for IPs and Mission personnel with estimation of 30 participants.
- Provide follow-up support to USAID as needed and as available.
MSI is seeking an individual or subcontract consultant with the following qualifications:
- Excellent ability to facilitate discussion and group activities, including working with organizational leaders.
- Knowledge and understand the PSE issues in the context of development is an asset.
- Strong familiarity with USAID programming in Indonesia and Indonesian development issues.
- Positive, people-oriented approach.
- Fluency in English language is required.
Only candidates who have been selected for an interview will be contacted.
MSI is an EEO/AA/ADA Veterans Employer.
To apply, send a CV and cover email to [email protected] by May 26, 2018.
Lowongan Kerja ini diunggah oleh company
kerja-ngo.com dengan Tag