TuK INDONESIA Job Vacancy: Program Development Coordinator, Jakarta
TuK INDONESIA is an organisation with association legal entitiy and based in Jakarta with work areas covering all regions in Indonesia and international level.
Vision: TuK INDONESIA envisages the realization of respect, protection and fulfillment of human rights and social justice by state and non state actor.
Missions: TuK INDONESIA undertakes advocacy work and support solidarity movements in human rights and social justice for vulnerable groups, marginalized with them to end violations of human rights and fulfill social justice.
We are looking for an experienced Program Development Coordinator
The scope of activities, functions, objectives and responsibilities of this position, is focused on the managerial ability to develop Knowledge Power (Production, Reproduction and Dissemination) through Knowledge and Learning Management and the consolidation of elements of CSOs and other Stakeholders in the relationship Communication, Network and Work-oriented Cooperation
- Caring for, consolidating and developing
- Knowledge Management (Production, Reproduction and Dissemination) Knowledge social transformation of Just Natural Resource Governance, respect for Human Rights and Environmental Sustainability through Knowledge Management and Effective Learning.
- Elements of Civil Society Organizations (CSOs) and other Stakeholders in Effective Communication, Network and Co-operation as technical support services and Program Development
- Conduct assessment, assessment review, monitoring and evaluation at random and regular basis for program achievements and projects managed by the institution and prepare the main policy and provisions (SPO-Standard Operational Procedures) Program and Program Development
- Building knowledge management (integrating all of the information data of activities, studies, experiences of the institution into knowledge of social change/transformation for justice by managing and developing data base and communication information systems for internal and external.
- Conduct strategic reviews and propose program initiatives in accordance with organizational goals
- Support and build network capacity TuK INDONESIA undertakes programs and activities related to the social justice movement of HAM, PPLH and PSDA
- To communicate in relation to planning, implementation and reporting and administration of programs and projects, especially with the supporting parties and implementing partners (the most important stakeholders / stakeholders)
Knowledge, experiences and competencies
- Experience in designing and facilitating linking and learning activities
- Knowledge of and being able to apply linking and learning methodologies and inclusive facilitation
- Knowledge of and affinity with social inclusion, marginalisation, influencing, and capacity development
- Background in education, social sciences or other relevant sector
- Excellent communication and writing skills
- Well acquainted with social media
- Organisational facilitation and coordinating skills
- Ability to perform complex tasks and to prioritise
- The ability to work effectively with a wide range of people in a multicultural environment
- Ability to document, share and profile lessons learnt and learning processes
- Excellent written and verbal English
- Proven experience as a Program Development Coordinator
- Through understanding of project/program management techniques and methods
- Excellent Knowledge of performance evaluation and change management principles
- Outstanding leadership and organizational skillsHave the ability to read quickly to analyze the financial statements, especially financial reports of each project presented.
- Have ability to compose concept note or proposal.
- Excellent communication skills
- Excellent problem-solving ability
- Experience in writing narrative and financial report.
- Experience in planning and managing budget.
- Develop, maintain and encourage relationship with program stakeholders
- Good interpersonal skills and commitment working in a team;
- Skills in computer and Microsoft Office applications;
- Excellent English skills written and verbal.
- BSc/BA diploma in management or a relevant field; MSc/MA is a plus
- Good mental and physical health as well as ready to conduct field trips supporting partner networks of TuK INDONESIA
- Short application letter describes your qualification meet stipulated requirement above
- Contact information from 2 recommendations who can be contacted by phone
- Curriculum Vitae (CV) in English
kerja-ngo.com dengan Tag