The Development CAFE Job Vacancy: Android and Web Developer – Innovation and ICT4D Unit, Jakarta
The Development CAFE
The Development CAFÉ (DevCAFE) is a Research and Development and Technology Think Tank registered in Indonesia and Kenya and serves as a platform for connecting grassroots and policy and as a network of development professionals. We work to bridge ‘grassroots with policy’ and ‘connect the dots’ to alleviate poverty. Through 3 Pillars and our Global network. Research 4 Development, Innovation and ICT4D and Capacity Development.
By joining the DevCAFE team you’ll be using your brain, working hard and making an impact through your projects – and you’ll be rewarded for it.
WHAT IS THE POSITION?
DevCAFE s looking to hire a great Android and web developer to join Innovation and ICT4D unit. Ideally, you are fluent in Android and web app development with experience shipping successful apps using an agile methodology and you have some experience with iOS, Xamarin, or hybrid app development. Familiarity with enterprise app distribution is a plus. Experience with large databases and Blockchain technology is desirable. Main responsibilities would be to:
Build Awesome apps that contribute to social impact.
- Build efficient, maintainable code based on requirements, wireframes, and high-fidelity comps.
- Writing unit tests and integration tests for critical components.
- Support team members evaluating new technologies and solving problem
- Evaluate pull requests and perform code walk-throughs to ensure we deliver high quality solutions to our clients
- Recognize innovation opportunities and advocate for them.
Willing to commute to field areas for training.
- You collaborate on hands-on mobile architecture, design and development work.
- You will mentor by example: you will code, document and set style guides.
- Conduct code reviews as part of our Git Workflow.
- You will advocate for performance and questioning the status quo.
- You will research new technologies that will extend your skills
- You will collaborate with other colleagues in the R4D and Capacity Building teams.
- You have an excellent understanding of Java, Android SDK, Android Studio, Gradle and Android Activity/Fragment Lifecycle, Word Press,
- You are proficient with modern development practices and design patterns for Android applications.
- You have demonstrated responsibility for the full project life-cycle, with reference applications in the Play Store.
- You have experience building productivity apps that rely upon AWS, Vultr,RESTful and JSON web services
- You know how to integrate third-party libraries and APIs into your apps, especailly Square Libraries.
- Excellent grasp of the mobile landscape, trends, and emerging technologies
- Degree level qualification desirable but suitable professional experience will be considered.
TECHNOLOGIES WE USE
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE
Degree level qualification desirable but suitable professional experience will be considered.
If this sounds like the kind of challenge you would be up for every day, we would love to hear from you. We envision this to be a full-time role, but for exceptional candidate, part time commitment can be considered. The vacancy is open to Indonesian Nationals, but Exceptional Expat candidates can be considered, with expat benefits.
To apply send your CV, Github profile/BeHance Profile or other examples of your work with a one paragraph that describes what is your motivation in life, to [email protected]
Please submit your application before March 28, 2018.
Lowongan Kerja ini diunggah oleh android
, kulon progo
, program officer
kerja-ngo.com dengan Tag