Search for Common Ground Indonesia Job Vacancy: Design, Monitoring & Evaluation (DM&E) Coordinator, Jakarta
We are Searchers.
We are over 600 strong worldwide. We believe in our mission to end violent conflict.
It’s our purpose- our call to action.
A Searcher understands our vision of a world where:
Differences stimulate social progress, rather than precipitate violence
Respect for and cooperation with those we disagree with is considered the norm
A Searcher is a dedicated, enthusiastic and passionate individual, committed to our values.
Shared Humanity. Empathy. Impartiality. Inclusivity. Courage. Hope. Humility. Audacity.
With headquarters in Washington, DC and Brussels, Belgium, we implement projects from 55 offices in 34 countries, including in Africa, Asia, Europe, the Middle East, and the United States. You will be joining other highly motivated Searchers with a good team spirit and through commitment and dedication, have opportunities to grow.
Search for Common Ground (SFCG) is an international conflict transformation NGO with a mission to transform the way the world deals with conflict away from adversarial approaches towards collaborative solutions.
SFCG has been working in Indonesia since 2002. As a diverse country, Indonesia has a challenge of managing peace and tolerance within the community. SFCG with the local partner support the process of building peace culture through media, dialogue, outreach, and capacity strengthening.
SFCG-Indonesia works primarily with teachers, students, youth, governmental bodies, religious leaders and groups, and general community in Indonesia to promote peace and tolerance to end violent conflict in Indonesia.
We are Searching for…
A Design, Monitoring & Evaluation (DM&E) Coordinator is responsible to ensure effective and reflective design, monitoring and evaluation practices within SFCG Indonesia. The DM&E Coordinator is responsible to ensure collaborative and reflective learning practices within SFCG Indonesia team. The DM&E Coordinator works closely with the programme and projects’ teams and under the supervision of SFCG Indonesia Country Representatives to oversee the development and implementation of all tools, strategies and systems, providing on-going support and guidance to Projects Officers and Manager, analyzing data and information to ensure timely and quality learning to inform and strengthen implementation and programming and results-based communication. The DM&E Coordinator works closely with the Projects Manager to ensure outcome-based planning and implementation of project’s activities.
The roles and responsibilities include:
- Ensure quality and effective design and implementation of project logic frameworks, indicators measurements, data collection tools and M&E plans;
- Provide timely and quality advice and guidance to project coordinators to ensure reflective implementation of projects’ activities, meaningful outcomes and to meet their specific DM&E needs;
- Manage internal monitoring and evaluation processes in order to capture and document lessons learned and best practices, including conducting field visits and engaging all relevant stakeholders in reflective practices.
- Meet regularly with SFCG Indonesia staff to review progress of projects against project objectives, indicators, and deliverables, and give meaningful input and recommendations for projects’ management and institutional learning;
- Manage baseline researchers and follow-up evaluations of projects based on existing indicators and objectives;
- Manage external evaluation/research contracts and teams;
- Provide support for creation of new data collection methodologies and strategies to evaluate peacebuilding
- Facilitate the creation of evidence-based decision-making processes, including research on key topics related to SFCG Indonesia projects
- Be directly engaged in the continuing development of the organization, its mission, and its staff, through the sharing of experience and knowledge;
- Provide on-going support in the design of SFCG Indonesia general strategy and the development of new projects’ proposals;
- Ensure effective results based communication through the documentation of best practices, lessons learned and success stories and the development of case studies and advice on communication activities to ensure quality and credible outcomes.
As job descriptions cannot be exhaustive, the position holder may be required to undertake other duties that are broadly in line with the above key duties.
You meet the following qualifications:
- Has a degree in Development, Political Science, International Affairs, Social Sciences or other relevant subjects.
- Proven DM&E skills and experience, preferably in the field of peacebuilding.
- At least 4 years of experience working in conflict sensitive environments, preferably with (I)NGOs.
- At least 4 years of professional experience in DM&E positions.
- Proven knowledge and understanding of the social and political landscape relevant to SFCG Indonesia Programming.
- Experience working/researching in the field of conflict transformation in Indonesia is a strong advantage.
- A high degree of competence in providing meaningful guidance and reflection on projects implementation and programming.
The ideal candidate will further exhibit:
- Proven ability to negotiate multiple relationships with various internal and external stakeholders;
- Demonstrated M&E expertise;
- Dynamic team player with creative problem-solving skills, particularly in challenging situations;
- Strong motivation towards SFCG vision and mission;
- Excellent interpersonal and networking skills
- Strong oral and written communications skills;
- Demonstrated writing and reporting skills;
- Cultural sensitivity and adaptability;
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office, especially Microsoft Excel and other data analysis software;
- Strong organizational skills and attention-to-detail;
Sound good? To apply, interested candidates should:
- Send a cover letter and current resume HERE
- Include the following in your cover letter
- minimum salary requirements (or current salary)
- projected start date,
- Where you found this posting.
This position will close on Dec 29th. We are looking to fill this position with the right candidate. Only applicants invited for an interview will be contacted.
Lowongan Kerja ini diunggah oleh coordinator
, yayasan genta
kerja-ngo.com dengan Tag