1 position, based in Jogjakarta
Code : F2FTC–Jogja
Reporting to the F2F In-house Coordinator and working across the organisation, the F2F Team Coordinator will design and deliver a communications strategy which increases the profile of Save the Children Indonesia while also supporting programmes, fundraising and advocacy & campaigning objectives.
The F2F Team Coordinator in his/her capacity is responsible to deliver a highly ambitious market entry strategy focusing on building unrestricted income from the individuals
Key elements of the strategy will include:
- Promote Save the Children campaign goals and objectives
- Increasing F2F team city performance by recruiting committed donors and achieving city KPI targets.
- Leading, managing and monitor the team to ensure all resources is used as efficiently as possible and income opportunities are maximized.
- Site and team schedule management
The post-holder will be an active member of Change Management Team and the Cross-Functional Working Groups and other for as notified by the Indonesia Leadership Team.
He/she will play a key role in shaping the overall strategy of the organisation and driving forward new initiatives to ensure long-term sustainability.
The post holder will be responsible for global KPI as follows:
- Contribute to achievement of Operations delivery management indicators
- Contribute to achievement of Awards management indicators
- Contribute to achievement of Risk and financial management indicators
- Contribute to achievement of Global Management Indicators