Save the Children – Cocoa Life & Bright Job Vacancy: Junior Finance Officer – Soppeng, South Sulawesi
Yayasan Sayangi Tunas Cilik partner of Save the Children in Indonesia is changing for the better. We’ve begun to build a national organisation that aims to be a strong, local, and self-sustaining voice for children in Indonesia namely Yayasan Sayangi Tunas Cilik. To this end, Yayasan has been designated as a “Prospect Member of Save the Children” which focuses on strengthening and localizing our voice for children in strategic middle income countries.
Currently Save the Children’s programs in Indonesia is implemented by Yayasan Sayangi Tunas Cilik. We work in eleven provinces, have staff of approximately 300 local professionals, and programming in Child Protection, Education, Health and Nutrition, Disaster Risk Reduction, and Humanitarian Response. We are currently seeking to fill the following position:
Junior Finance Officer – Cocoa Life & Bright
1 position, based in Soppeng, South Sulawesi
Code : JFO-CL/B
- The Junior Finance Officer under supervision of Finance Officer to ensure all daily financial transactions can be manage according to Yayasan Sayangi Tunas Cilik financial reporting procedures.
- S/He will responsible and manage finance activities of Cocoa Life Project and BRIGHT Project can be manage in timely manner and according to finance procedures. Manage finance document flow from Soppeng field office, review and validate finance payments, advance liquidation and filing management.
- S/He will provide support to the program and Logistic staff of Cocoa Life Project and BRIGHT Project related to finance issue.
- S/He will assist Finance Officer in preparing monthly General Ledger and Audit of South Sulawesi. In addition, this post holder will also contribute to:
- Monitor and process partner’s financial report.
- Reconcile partner’s financial status
- Monitor and reconcile program advance
- Proceed daily financial transactions
Please fill the “subject” column of the e-mails in this format: <JFO-CL/B><your name>
Closing date for application is up to 8 February 2018
(Only short-listed candidates will be notified)
Save the Children encourages qualified candidates to apply regardless of religion, race, gender, sexual orientation or disability
All recruitment practices and procedures reflect Save the Children’s commitment to protecting children from abuse
Lowongan Kerja ini diunggah oleh disaster
, lowongan kerja di bank soppeng 2018 juni 2018,
kerja-ngo.com dengan Tag