RTI International – KSI Project Job Vacancy: Program Assistant, Jakarta – Indonesian
The Knowledge Sector Initiative (KSI) is a joint initiative of the Government of Indonesia and Australia (through theDepartment of Foreign Affairs and Trade – DFAT) designed as a unique and holistic approach to support Indonesia’sstakeholders promote evidence based policy making. In the first phase of KSI, the focus was on building capacity,relationships, networks and systems as key knowledge sector assets for strengthening policy making in Indonesia.
Now entering its second phase (2017-2022), the team will consolidate, mobilize and expand these assets to produce,communicate and utilize quality data and knowledge across Indonesia’s policy cycle at both national and subnational levels. Itwill also work across a range of DFAT programs in exchanging and amplifying tools and knowledge for policy produced bythese programs.
RTI International as the managing contractor for this program is in search of highly qualified and enthusiastic, experiencedcandidates to fill the position of:
Program Assistant (Jakarta Based)
Essential duties and responsibilities: Perform technical and administrative tasks to ensure smooth operation in the technicalproject teams. This position will essentially be required to work directly with the Program Technical Secretariat (PTS) team inBappenas and be tasked by members of the secretariat as specified by the chairs of the PTS.
The responsibilities are as follows but are not limited to:
- Coordinate with relevant directorates at Bappenas, partners of Kementerian/Lembaga (K/L) and international cooperationpartners in the implementation of Pinjaman dan Hibah Luar Negeri (PHLN);
- Assisting the feasibility assessment and administration of the proposed PHLN project and its compliance with the RencanaPembangunan Jangka Menengah Nasional (RPJMN) and the Rencana Kerja Pemerintah (RKP);
- Coordinate the implementation of the PHLN project in achieving the targeted outputs and outcomes that have beenestablished effectively and efficiently;
- Processing and preparing the administrative reporting of PHLN project implementation;
- Preparing materials related to international cooperation in the fields of industry, tourism and creative economy;
- Manage activity calendars of the technical project component teams;
- Schedule meetings, prepares agendas, and transcribes and distributes minutes;
- Prepare necessary arrangement for workshop, seminar and training identified by technical project team, including checkingthe budget and liaise with the finance team;
- Assists in planning and organizing events and activities, manages scheduling, invitation coordination, and logistics;
- Prepare correspondence, compile data, reports, and presentations based on project staff input and research;
- Responsible for filling, word processing, and internet research.
- Bachelor or Master Degree majoring in Economics / Management / International Relations (economy / international trade)with a minimum GPA of 3.00 from 4.00 scale
- Male / Female with maximum 5 years working experience
Skills & Abilities:
- Having interest, motivation and high initiative to work in team or independently;
- Experience in performing, managing and administering monitoring and evaluation activities of government program policies;
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English and Indonesian;
- Experience using MS Word, MS Access, Outlook, PowerPoint, and Excel applications, social media, web-based systems,and Internet research;
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail, with the ability to be flexible and work well under pressure in a multi-taskenvironment;
- High degree of professionalism and sensitivity to confidential matters;
- Excellent interpersonal skills, and ability to work independently and perform in a matrixes, multi-cultural environment;
- Not in formally bound with other institutions;
If you meet the requirements, and are keen to be part of this exciting program, you are welcome to apply by sending yourupdated CV and a maximum one-page Statement Letter in English on how and why you think you are suitable for theposition to [email protected]i.org. Please indicate “KSI Program Assistant” in the email subject. The closing date forapplications is Monday, 18 December 2017.
Knowledge Sector Initiative is managed by RTI International on behalf of the Australian Government. RTI values equalemployment opportunities. Female candidates are encouraged to apply.
Only short listed candidates will be contacted.
kerja-ngo.com dengan Tag