National Support for Local Investment Climates Job Vacancy: Responsive Innovation Fund Assistant, Jakarta
National Support for Local Investment Climates (NSLIC) / National Support for Enhancing Local and Regional Economic Development (NSELRED)
The National Support for Local Investment Climates (NSLIC) / National Support for Enhancing Local and Regional Economic Development (NSELRED) Project is undertaken in partnership with the Government of Indonesia through the National Planning Agency (BAPPENAS) with the financial support of the Government of Canada provided through Global Affairs Canada (GAC) with capacity building for improving local investment climates and local economic development in selected Districts in 2 Provinces – Southeast Sulawesi and Gorontalo, and 18 selected districts (KPPN) throughout Indonesia.
NSLIC/NSELRED Project is currently looking RIF (Responsive Innovation Fund) Assistant.
The purpose of the assignment is to assist the RIF Coordinator in managing the application of Responsive Fund in support of pilot projects to stimulate economic growth in National priority sectors (e.g. agriculture, fisheries, tourism) in selected economic growth zones designated by the National Government of Indonesia.
- Travel to selected economic growth centers in connection with the implementation of pilot projects
Key responsibilities and duties are summarized below:
- Assist the RIF Coordinator in managing the application of Responsive Fund in support of economic development in economic growth zones selected by the National Government (RIF Team or previously named RIF Coordination Committee);
- Collect documents of the Rencana Pengembangan Kawasan Perdesaan (RPKP) Kabupaten that included in the Kawasan Perdesaan Prioritas Nasional (KPPN), and provide summaries of those documents;
- Assist in the preparation of NSLIC/NSELRED Action Plans in support of pilot project implementation;
- Apply the SOP of RIF with respect to all RIF cycle activities that divided into 8 steps which are: preparation, dissemination, call for proposals, selection of proposals, approval of proposals, implementation of activities, monitoring and evaluation, and dissemination of results.
- Apply the Responsive Fund Technical Guidelines including: a gender equity strategy; an environmental sustainability strategy; good governance principles;
- Follow up technical supports in the preparation of activity’s implementations such as developing TOR, provide indicative budget, invitation letters etc;
- Assist RIF Coordinator to manage technical specialists needed in the performance of their duties;
- Assist RIF Coordinator to arrange and coordinate engagement of National and Local Stakeholders in pilot project implementation through provision of technical assistance and performance monitoring / impact evaluation;
- Assist RIF Coordinator to provide report on technical implementation progress using RBM formats of NSLIC/NSELRED to the Senior LRED Advisor and the Project Director;
- Assist RIF Coordination to provide report the application of financial resources to the NSLIC/NSELRED Senior Financial Officer.
Applicants should send their application and CV to: [email protected] no later than Sunday, 10 June 2018. Please indicate the position title in the subject line. Only shortlisted candidates will be notified and invited for interview.
kerja-ngo.com dengan Tag