MAMPU Project Job Vacancies: Communication & Knowledge Management Officers – CKM Officers, Jakarta
The Australia-Indonesia Partnership for Gender Equality and Women’s Empowerment (MAMPU Phase II) aims to address key issues affecting poor women in accessing, controlling, participating and enjoying fulfilment from policies and development programs in five thematic areas as follows:
- Improving access to GOI’s social protection programs;
- Improving conditions of employment and removing workplace discrimination;
- Improving conditions for women’s overseas labour migration;
- Improving women’s health and nutritional status;
- Reducing violence against women.
The Program will increase capacity of civil society partners; expand the network organisations working on gender equality; better position all of our partners to exert greater influence on key areas of government policy; and expand reach among poor women at the grassroots level. The Program will also harness the work of Phase I to generate policy change that leads to widespread impact for poor women in Indonesia.
CKM Officers will make sure that all information, knowledge, achievements and lessons learnt are well documented, organised, packaged, used and distributed to all key stakeholders. CKM Officers will maintain good relationship with key stakeholders such as Bappenas, the Australian Department of Foreign Affairs and Trade (DFAT), MAMPU Partners and other stakeholders.
The CKM Officers will be responsible for:
- In consultation with CKMM, develop and implement communication strategies for of her/his designated thematic areas;
- Assist CKMM to manage relationship with stakeholders such as DFAT, BAPPENAS, Partners, media, social media influencers, members of parliament and academicians related to her/his designated thematic areas;
- Assist the TC to implement all CKM activities within a thematic hub;
- Prepare content for different communications and knowledge management tools/products (such as success stories, news releases, brochures, etc) and targeting specific stakeholder groups/audiences related to her/his designated thematic areas
- Assisting the team to produce quality documentation and manage archives for (film, digital books, photos, information kit, infographics, fact sheets, etc.)
- In coordination with Thematic Coordinator, collect information from Partners for documentation, website, newsletters and other knowledge sharing products.
- Coordinate with the team of her/his designated thematic areas to synthesize results from surveys, evaluations, studies, etc. to identify communications and knowledge management needs and opportunities, develop ideas for effectively communicating the results to specific audiences, and translate into knowledge sharing products for publication and dissemination;
- Tracking and analysing the media monitoring service – and highlighting key issues to the team
- Participate in program monitoring and evaluation related to communication strategies in her/his designated thematic areas as assigned;
- Support the content related to her/his thematic areas to share information, promote issues, manage website and social media content and coordinate website development with external contractors;
- Implement interactive joint-learning activities, networking events and thematic conferences as required, related to her/his designated thematic areas;
- Build media relations and create media exposures related to her/his designated thematic areas;
- Manage contracts related to communications, media, journalists and website related to her/his designated thematic areas;
- Assisting the CKMM to ensure the MAMPU Library is maintained and up to date (both hardcopy and digital)
- Anticipate and act upon any additional communication-related needs as they arise related to her/his designated thematic areas.
Qualifications and Experience Required
- Bachelor’s Degree in a relevant area such as Communications, Journalism, or other relevant disciplines, with at least 5-years of experience in planning and preparing communications for outreach, knowledge sharing and advocacy, including success stories, news releases, brochures, etc. to voice, influence and advocate; OR
- Master’s Degree in a relevant area such as Communications, Journalism, or other relevant disciplines with at least 3-years of experience in planning and preparing communications for outreach, knowledge sharing and advocacy including success stories, news releases, brochures, etc. to voice, influence and advocate;
- Experience working with large and complex social development programs that cover a number of themes, are implemented in many provinces in Indonesia and involve various stakeholders;
- Familiarity in working with donors and government officials from different institutions;
- Experience working for DFAT programs is preferable
- Proven ability to establish and manage relations with media;
- A good understanding of poverty, women’s issues and/or women’s empowerment will be an advantage;
- Demonstrated ability to produce high-quality communications material;
- Ability to work as a good team player, ready to provide significant contributions to the team and deliver according to deadlines;
- Open-minded, familiar working with people from various background and a range of organisations.
Email: [email protected]
Lowongan Kerja ini diunggah oleh australian
kerja-ngo.com dengan Tag