KNCV Tuberculosis Foundation Job Vacancy: Field Assistant SITRUST – Jayapura, Papua
KNCV Tuberculosis Foundation is an international non-profit organization dedicated to the fight against tuberculosis (TB), the deadliest infectious disease in the world. KNCV is an international center of excellence for TB control that promotes effective, efficient, innovative and sustainable tuberculosis control strategies in a national and international context. Our multidisciplinary team of passionate professionals covers a broad range of expertise such as programmatic TB control, research, clinical management, social science, education, digital health, and project management. Over the past century KNCV has made a significant contribution to the successful fight against TB in the Netherlands. Since the 1970s, we have shared our knowledge and expertise with the rest of the world. We operate from a central office in The Hague, the Netherlands, a regional office in Central Asia and country offices in Africa and (central) Asia. KNCV raises funds from private, institutional, corporate and government donors. KNCV Indonesia helps to combat tuberculosis in Indonesia in close cooperation with the Ministry of Health.
KNCV is the lead partner in Challenge TB (CTB), the new USAID-funded 5-year global program to decrease TB mortality and morbidity in high burdened countries. We lead an international consortium with eight partner organizations: American Thoracic Society (ATS), Family Health International (FHI 360), Interactive Research & Development (IRD), Japanese Anti Tuberculosis Foundation (JATA), Management Sciences for Health (MSH), Program for Appropriate Technology in Health (PATH), The International Union Against Tuberculosis and Lung Disease (The Union), and the World Health Organization.
The overarching strategic objectives of Challenge TB are to improve access to quality patient centered care for TB, TB/HIV, and MDR-TB services; to prevent transmission and disease progression; and to strengthen TB platforms.
Currently KNCV is looking for a: Field Assistant SITRUST
Duty Station: Jayapura
Key Responsibilities include:
- Close coordination with Challenge TB (CTB) team in provincial level, particularly with Technical Officer Laboratory (TO Lab) in providing technical assistance to Provincial Health Offices, District Health Offices, and partners in the implementation and monitoring of the Specimen Transport and Enabler Disbursement plans for MDR-TB patients. This include but is not limited to:
Participate in the training held by CTB through collaboration with YKI as part of induction for the implementation of Specimen Transport and Enabler Disbursement.Facilitate workshops in selected districts in start utilizing Specimen Transport information software/application SITRUST. This include dissemination of policies related to specimen transport, SITRUST application utilization, and other issues that support the workshops, by close coordination with CTB team in province and respective Health Office.Assist Global Fund Finance Administrator at PHO to process claims for Enabler Disbursement using ENAM application; as well as analyze monthly data from SITRUST application, develop recap monthly report and use the report to verify payment for courier service provider.Participate in the regular coordination meetings with PHO, DHO and partners. Advocate the strategic issues related to specimen transport and enabler disbursement in relevant events.Develop good coordination with all partners.
- Ensure the arrangement or amendment of MoU between PHO with selected courier service provider and payment service provider.
- Identify problems and provide solutions related to Specimen Transport and Enabler Disbursement in respective areas.
- Mapping the referral laboratories network for Xpert Machine, analyze workload and utilization of Xpert Machine, and ensure health facility officers complete the Xpert Machine report and report it periodically to MoH Sub-Directorate TB.
- Do monthly monitoring visits to assisted health facilities in respective districts to supervise the Specimen Transport and Enabler Disbursement implementation at district level by using supervision checklist.
- Coordinate with P2TBC team in districts to provide technical assistance and routine monitoring to ensure the implementation of Specimen Transport.
- Work together with YKI head office and IT Officer, to conduct troubleshooting problems in utilizing the information system to monitor specimen transport (SITRUST).
Qualifications and Competencies:
- Medical Doctor/Bachelor Degree in Public Health, preferably with a NGO background or other relevant degree.
- Minimum of 1-2 years of working experience in Public health/medical science or management preferably in health/TB control program in Indonesia.
- Experienced working with District Health Office will be an advantage.
- Excellent communications and negotiation skills
- Ability to work as part of multi-cultural team and independently
- Have understanding on health system in Indonesia
KNCV offers a flexible and supportive work environment and strongly encourages developing your skills and abilities to further your career opportunities.
Interested applicants are requested to submit their CV and application to [email protected]
This vacancy is open until filled.
Please ensure to put the post you apply for in the subject line of your e-mail.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Lowongan Kerja ini diunggah oleh challenge
kerja-ngo.com dengan Tag