Hivos Southeast Asia Job Vacancy: Technical Assistant for Open Contracting, Jakarta
Hivos Southeast Asia is an International non-governmental organization guided by humanist values. It aims at structural poverty alleviation with a strong focus on civil society building and sustainable economic development. Hivos Southeast Asia provides financial support for local NGOs, is active in networking, lobbying and exchanging knowledge and expertise. For its Hivos Southeast Asia seeks qualified Indonesian candidates for the position of:
Title: Technical Assistant for Open Contracting
Duty Station: Jakarta, Indonesia
Duration: 1 (one) month – January to February 2018 (total max 15 working days)
Report to: Open Contracting (OC) Program Manager – Indonesia
Hivos and ARTICLE 19 enter the second year of partnership with local partners in the implementation of the Open Contracting programme. The programme aims to open up public contracting by active engagement of citizens who want to monitor public spending, so that the huge sums of money involved are spent honestly and efficiently, following the highest standards of transparency and integrity.
In January and February this year, Hivos South East Asia will organize Kick off workshop for HackJAK2017’s Winners Incubation and Kick off Workshop Open Contracting 2018. The first event will provide exchange platform for winners and government agency beneficiaries in developing their works into operative and ready to use ones. The second event will reflect on the partnership and develop a joint proposal for 2018 project implementation.
Objective of Technical Assistant (TA)
The technical assistant for Open Contracting activities will help event organizing and administration of the activities.
Roles and responsibilities
- Assist OC Program Manager to prepare and implement Kick off Workshop HackJAK2017’s Winners Incubation and Kick off Workshop Open Contracting 2018.
- Provide administrative support to programme activities in relation to contract, payment, invitation etc.
- Drafting and distributing letters, announcements for internal and external communication in relation to logistical preparation of the events.
- Arrange travel and accommodation for participants and organizing committees.
- Help minutes of workshop (key points);
Knowledge and experience
- English proficiency (active)
- Dynamic and team work oriented
- Relevant work experience in event organizing
- Affinity with administrative procedures
To apply for this consultancy position please submit your CV and a cover letter [email protected], no later than 18 January 2018, with email subject: TA-OC 2018. Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Lowongan Kerja ini diunggah oleh article
kerja-ngo.com dengan Tag