Helen Keller International Job Vacancy: Program Officer and Data Management – Inclusive Education, Jakarta
Program Officer and Data Management – Inclusive Education
Helen Keller International – Indonesia
Helen Keller International (HKI) is an international non‐governmental organization whose mission is to save the sight and lives of the most vulnerable and disadvantaged by combating the causes and consequences of blindness and malnutrition. We do this by establishing programs based on evidence and research in vision, health and nutrition. Established in 1915, HKI maintains its Headquarters in New York City, with Regional Offices in Senegal and Phnom Penh to support 22 country offices in Africa and Asia.
Since the 1970s, HKI‐Indonesia has been working to establish sustainable evidence‐based approaches to enhance health and nutrition, improve education for the disabled, and expand access to eye health services for Indonesians, particularly women and children. HKI-Indonesia’s programs are integrated at all levels of the government health and education structures by helping to develop its human resources and infrastructure, conduct needs assessments, analyze local context to inform program design and implementation, train personnel, provide basic equipment and medicines, deliver services if needed, and monitor program progress and evaluate program impact.
We are currently seeking for Program Officer and Data Management
Based in: Jakarta
Program: Inclusive Education
Supervisor: Inclusive Education Program Manager
- Responsible for reviewing the finance and administration documents before it go to program manager;
- Creating and monitoring program procurements below USD $5.000,00.
- Responsible for maintaining inclusive education program data;
- Working with program manager and M&E team in developing the format of program planning, reporting and monitoring;
- To represent HKI relates to Inclusive Education Program in official capacities as needed.
- Carry out other additional duties as assigned by Inclusive Education Program Manager and/or Country Director.
Program Officer and Data Management collaborated with:
Internal: Monitoring and Evaluation Team, Administration Team, Finance Team and Communication Team.
External: Donor, Universities, School Supervisors, School Principals, Inclusive Education Trainers and local NGO’s/ DPO’s
- Degree in a relevant field including education, psychology, sociology or other social studies;
- At least one year of working experience in a non-government organization;
- Familiar working with people with disabilities or disable people organization;
- Good written and conversational abilities in Bahasa and English;
- Ability to be self-reliant, results oriented, and manage multiple deadlines;
- Ability to make decisions in a changing environment and anticipate future needs;
- Ability to work under pressure with minimum supervision;
- Energetic, flexible, collaborative, and proactive; and
- Ability to travel domestically.
People with disabilities or special needs are encouraged to apply. Please email your curriculum vitae or resume and a cover letter (in English) to Indonesia.Recruitment@hki.org by 26 January 2018 at 17:00 (Jakarta-time). Any questions and clarifications can be sent to Indonesia.Recruitment@hki.org.
kerja-ngo.com dengan Tag