ELSAM Job Vacancy : Education Specialist, Jakarta
Institute for Policy Research and Advocacy (ELSAM), established in August 1993 in Jakarta, is a policy advocacy organisation with limited association as its legal entity. To actively participate in the efforts to develop, promote and protect civil and political rights and other human rights, as mandated by the 1945 Constitution and Universal Declaration of Human Rights (UDHR), has become ELSAM’s ‘driving’ objective. From the outset, ELSAM has committed itself to developing a democratic political order in Indonesia by empowering civil society through advocacy and promoting human rights.
Currently, ELSAM is developing a Public Education Unit for the specific target. Therefore, we are looking for a professional, highly motivated person who is able to work individually and as part of the team under different circumstances to join us as:
The qualifications for the Education Specialist are:
- Bachelor degree of any disciplines;
- Fluent in English both oral and written is a must;
- At least 5 years of experiences in developing and managing education/training, including to formulate curriculum and modules; experiences in marketing will be an advantage;
- Having good communication skill, high initiative, and being independent;
- Proficient in computer (MS Office, Internet and Web);
- Familiar with administrative and financial reports;
- Able to work with less supervision, and under pressure;
- Having experiences to interact and cooperate with government, business sectors and CSOs;
Applicants with relevant experiences and appropriate qualifications should send a letter with CV by email to [email protected] with email subject: EDUCATION SPECIALIST. Please ensure that the application letter addresses the selection criteria. Only short-listed candidate will be contacted.
The deadline for applications is 28 February 2018.
kerja-ngo.com dengan Tag