Conservation International Job Vacancy: Senior Operation Officer – Fakfak, West Papua
Working in 30+ countries globally, Conservation International (CI) Foundation is a non-profit organization committedto empowering societies to responsibly and sustainably care for nature for the good of humanity. We are constantlygrowing and expanding into areas new and old. We are currently looking to fill the following position for our office in Fakfak, West Papua:
Fakfak – Senior Operation Officer (SOO)
This position is supervised by Marine Finance Manager and dotted report to the FakFak Program Manager. This function of this position is to ensure proper administration, field HR needs (i.e. assist recruitment, outpatient, inpatient and annual leave records, timesheet, etc) with accurate and timely processing, reporting and monitoring of finance transactions as well as to implement finance procedures in accordance with CI Indonesia’s policies and procedures for accountable and reliable report.
- Assist Supervisor/ Program Manager in preparing travel and honor agreement.
- Ensure Travel/program advances are cleared in timely manner.
- Handle FakFak Office Petty Cash and Bank disbursements accordance with CI Indonesia procedure and policy.
- Prepare monthly tax worksheet of FakFak office and submit it to Jakarta office.
- Prepare and produce monthly Finance Reports and reconciliation of balance sheet report for FakFak office and deliver to Jakarta office
Admin and Logistic
- Responsible for office arrangement
- Assist in arranging meeting, workshop and events (venue selection, logistics arrangement, materials, and communication with participants).
- Purchase regular office supplies (stationary and groceries), and maintain the office supplies inventory
- Maintain FakFak Office Inventory list conduct physical checking periodically.
- Supervise outsource staff (Guard, Office Support).
- Process outpatient reimbursement and update the record to be sent to HR every month.
- Assist medical in-patient reimbursement process to be sent to Insurance
- Maintain good record of leave taken by staff and send leave form to HR for verification
- Assist HR in recruitment process of field based position (if needed).
- Academic Degree level.
- Preferable – 2 years relevant work experience in Finance and Administration.
- Multi-tasking, organizational skills are necessary.
- Demonstrated detail focus, ability to follow procedures, meet deadlines and work as a team are required.
- Ability to communicate in verbal and writing of English and Bahasa Indonesia are important.
- Computer literacy (MS Word, Excel, spreadsheets) and database software are mandatory.. An understanding of QuickBooks program is an advantage.
- Experience working with NGO in Papua is preferred.
Please send your current resume and cover letter (no more than 4 pages) to: ci–firstname.lastname@example.org
Please fill the “subject” column of the e-mails in this format: <SOO> – <your name>
Closing date for the application is 27 December 2017
(Only short–listed candidates will be notified).
kerja-ngo.com dengan Tag