Compassion Indonesia Foundation Job Vacancy: Manager Of Program Support, Bandung & Manado
Compassion Indonesia Foundation, an International Christian Ministry for Children Development, is seeking for highly motivate staff (Bandung or Manado Office) for the position Below:
Manager Of Program Support
- Bachelor’s Degree in related field. Equivalent education, experience, training, and certification may be substituted for education.
- At least 3 years experiences in this position
- Has accountability for the performance and results of a team within own area of specialty.
- Adapts departmental plans and priorities to address resource and operational challenges
- Decisions and problem solving are guided by policies, procedures and department plan; receives guidance from manager.
- Provides technical guidance to employees, colleagues and/or customers.
- Manages one or more generally homogeneous teams; adapts department plans and priorities to meet short-term service and/or operational objectives.
- Guided by policies and departmental plan, impacts the team’s ability to achieve service, quality and timeliness of objectives.
- Provides leadership for at least two professional employees and/or supervisors.
- Required to speak fluent English and at least one language from the assigned geographic region.
- Computer Literacy especially with Microsoft Office.
Please put your current and expected salary & benefits in the CV then send ‘only’ your CV &recent photograph to HRD email: [email protected] for Bandung Office and [email protected] for Manado Office
Lowongan Kerja ini diunggah oleh bachelor
, program officer
kerja-ngo.com dengan Tag