- Bachelor’s degree in the social sciences or other related fields required. A Master’s degree in relevant field is an advantage
- Minimum of three (3) years’ experience in M&E
- Experience with digital data collection preferred.
- Experience working with refugee communities, Ministry of Education and Culture, local leaders and local and national government officials;
- Excellent understanding of local NGOs and government system, with knowledge and appreciation of the vision and mission of CRS
- Knowledgeable in participatory development processes
- Acceptance of cultural differences among the target communities
- Proven organizational skills and ability to manage multiple tasks simultaneously
- Excellent written and interpersonal communication skills
- Highly skilled in developing monitoring and evaluation form, monitoring and evaluation reporting including technical writing on the MEAL such as dashboard management or infographic reporting
- Mature disposition in appropriately managing sensitive situations
- Strong skills in assessing and developing partner capacity including institutional strengthening, mentoring and coaching
- Proficient in MS Office programs, understand basic statistic will be preferable.
- Ability to embrace working under pressure
- Ability to work in quickly and efficiently in protection sensitive environments
Required Language: Good command of Bahasa Indonesia and English both oral and writing.
Required Travel: JADETABEK
CRS Indonesia currently working in DKI Jakarta, West Java, NTT, East Java, Bali and Lombok, Central Kalimantan and Central Sulawesi on disaster preparedness and climate change adaptation project. In the event of a CRS emergency response, all CRS Indonesia staff may be requested to travel to CRS project areas if necessary and/or deployed to other parts of the country.
Only applications that meet the above qualifications will be shortlisted. All applications and CVs, should be sent by email to CRS Indonesia at [email protected] before or by January 10th, 2018.
“Only short-listed candidates will be invited via e-mail/phone for Interview”