Better Work Indonesia Job Vacancy: Training Assistant, Jakarta
Fixed Term – Full Time for 6 months
Based in Jakarta
ABOUT BETTERWORK INDONESIA
Better Work is a unique partnership between the UN’s International Labour Organization (ILO) and the World Bank Group’s International Finance Corporation (IFC). Launched in 2007, the programme aims to improve compliance with labour standards and competitiveness in global supply chains. Better Work involves the development of both global tools and country level projects. The focus is on developing scalable and sustainable solutions, which build cooperation between government, employer and worker organizations, and international buyers. Improving compliance with labour standards in global supply chains is an important part of a pro-poor development strategy. Ensuring workers’ rights and entitlements are protected helps to distribute the benefits of trade.
Better Work supports enterprises in implementing the ILO core international labour standards and national labour law and improve the dialogue between workers and employers. This helps enterprises compete in global markets where many buyers demand compliance with labour standards from their suppliers.
To achieve its goal, Better Work Indonesia provide advisory, assessment and training services to factories and work with ILO stakeholders to support them in building their capacity to fulfill their role.
In Indonesia, the core services (advisory, assessment and training) is exclusively implemented by Kemitraan Kerja, a national foundation who established in Indonesia since 2016. While the works with stakeholders will continue with the ILO.
The position will largely work on the administrative and logistic aspects of the training program. The training assistant will work along with training officer under training manager as part of the BWI training team.
The selected candidate will be based in Jakarta, and will report to BWI Training Manager. Due to the geographical widespread of BWI working area, the selected candidate may be required to travel out station to assist in training activity implementation.
- Responsible for administrative and logistic supports, particularly in the preparation and post activity implementation.
- Maintain and update training program documentation and database following Better Work database platform.
- Work sometimes requires the selected candidate to attend training activities on weekends and travel out of Jakarta.
Specific duties and responsibilities:
Administration and Logistics
- Preparing and following up with the activity administration prior to each activities, which include but not limited to dissemination of invitation, confirmation list, attendance list, seminar/training kits
- Ensuring all the logistics and necessary equipment are organized and prepared prior to each activity
- Upon completion of activities, disseminate necessary materials and updates to participants
- Support with venue booking and contract process with vendors
- Organize and ensure proper documentation of activity files as required by BWI standard
- Assist in note taking during training/seminar/meetings as required
- Assist in other administrative tasks related to training team responsibilities
Data Entry and Documentation
- Maintain and updates training schedules, files and documentation in E-platform and hardcopy
- Maintain and update activity data tracking
- Record and file training materials, attendance sheets, evaluation forms, and other material in accordance with BWI system (STAR and WORKSPACE).
- File training materials, attendance sheets, evaluation forms, and other material in corresponding files or shelves in prearranged order.
- Perform other related duties as required.
Communication with stakeholders
Support communication of training program with stakeholders in close coordination with the Training Manager.
Experience & Qualification
Education: Diploma graduates or equivalent relevant experiences
- Minimum of two year experiences in general clerical or data entry position
- Experience with a training institution would be preferable
- English proficiency is required
- Knowledge or skills on IT and data management is an advantage
- Good level of competence in Microsoft Office (Word, Outlook, Excel, PowerPoint) and ability and willingness to learn to use new software
- Excellent attention to detail and very good organizational skills
- Ability to plan, prioritize and organize own work assignments
- Ability to work as part of a team and on own initiative under minimum supervision
- Ability to work under pressure, be flexible and to multi-task
- Self-motivated and ability to work independently in an outcomes-based work culture as well as contributing to the work of a team
APPLICATION CONTACT AND DETAILS TO APPLY
Written Examination and Interview – Prospective candidates will be required to sit in a written examination and take part in an interview.
Application – Qualified women and men are encouraged to apply. Only qualified candidates will be notified. Please submit a resume and a cover letter describing relevant academic and employment experience, the names and contact information for three (3) professional references and monthly salary expectations to: [email protected] with position title and your name in the subject line (e.g. TA-Marlina,) no later than 31 January 2018.
Early submission of qualified CVs will be prioritized.
kerja-ngo.com dengan Tag