Better Work Indonesia Job Vacancy: IT & Innovation Officer, Jakarta – Indonesian
IT and Innovation Officer
Permanent – Full TIme
Based in Jakarta
ABOUT BETTERWORK INDONESIA
Better Work is a unique partnership between the UN’s International Labour Organization (ILO) and the World Bank Group’s International Finance Corporation (IFC). Launched in 2007, the programme aims to improve compliance with labour standards and competitiveness in global supply chains. Better Work involves the development of both global tools and country level projects. The focus is on developing scalable and sustainable solutions, which build cooperation between government, employer and worker organizations, and international buyers. Improving compliance with labour standards in global supply chains is an important part of a pro-poor development strategy. Ensuring workers’ rights and entitlements are protected helps to distribute the benefits of trade.
Better Work supports enterprises in implementing the ILO core international labour standards and national labour law and improve the dialogue between workers and employers. This helps enterprises compete in global markets where many buyers demand compliance with labour standards from their suppliers.
To achieve its goal, Better Work Indonesia provide advisory, assessment and training services to factories and work with ILO stakeholders to support them in building their capacity to fulfill their role.
In Indonesia, the core services (advisory, assessment and training) is exclusively implemented by Kemitraan Kerja, a national foundation who established in Indonesia since 2016. While the works with stakeholders will continue with the ILO.
Prepare IT plan, install, monitor, and maintain the performance of information system/technology (IS/IT) in the Betterwork Indonesia Program. Trouble-shoot and solve any technical problem, so that the information system/technology can support a smooth-running operations in an efficient manner.
IT & Innovation Officer is also expected to have a critical and analytical thinking in making any IT projection and innovation as a part of continuous improvement strategy for organization.
Specific duties and responsibilities:
- To suggest programmed-wide specific expenditure for IT to be incorporated into annual budget processes with the most cost-effective parameters for Betterwork Indonesia Program.
- To do an assessment of requirements on purchasing of hardware/software for all the offices, and installation of updated patch and software.
- Secure all data at the Foundation database, set up user account, safe and keep the data from any intervention.
- To provide technical support for user and trouble-shoot system and network problems, diagnose and solve hardware or software malfunction, to support office daily activities.
- Be responsible on maintaining and recording all IT assets of Betterwork Indonesia Program.
- Be responsible for submitting a monthly report to Program Support Manager on IT issues.
- Be actively involved in the core systems support and development (STAR, Supplier Portal, Training System, Project Management, Car Reservation).
- To provide data and information needed by user for regular report production.
- To develop and implement management strategy for effecting cultural change in IT implementations.
- Creatively innovate the building of a strategic corporate IT architecture.
- To create an effective IT architecture engagement model and apply continuous improvement strategy.
- The post holder will be expected to work to agreed objectives, which should facilitate achievements of the key responsibilities in accordance with the Performance Review Process.
- Other duties as required by the supervisor.
TECHNICAL SKILL REQUIRED
- IT Service Management, preferable to have an ITIL qualification.
- Strategic IT Architecture and Planning, preferable to have COBIT / TOGAF certification.
- Project Management.
- Network Administration and Database Management.
SOFT SKILL REQUIRED
- Good in communication and customer oriented.
- Good in leadership and teamwork.
- Have a good in IT sense for projection and innovation.
- Problem-solving and resourcefulness.
APPLICATION CONTACT AND DETAILS TO APPLY
Written Examination and Interview – Prospective candidates will be required to sit in a written examination and take part in an interview.
Application – Qualified women and men are encouraged to apply. Only qualified candidates will be notified. Please submit a resume and a cover letter describing relevant academic and employment experience, the names and contact information for three (3) professional references and monthly salary expectations to: [email protected] with position title and your name in the subject line (e.g. ITO-Marlina,) no later than 31 January 2018. Early submission of qualified CVs will be prioritized.
kerja-ngo.com dengan Tag