AIP RURAL – PRISMA Project Job Vacancy: Communications Officer, Jakarta
Palladium is a global leader in the design, development and delivery of Positive Impact – the intentional creation of enduring social and economic value. We work with foundations, investors, governments, corporations, communities and civil society to formulate strategies and implement solutions that generate lasting social, environmental and financial benefits.
For the past 50 years, we have been making Positive Impact possible. With a team of more than 2,500 employees operating in 90 plus countries and a global network of more than 35,000 technical experts, Palladium has improved – and is committed to continuing to improve – economies, societies and most importantly, people’s lives.
Palladium is a child-safe organisation, and screens applicants for suitability to work with children. We also provide equal employment to all participants and employees without regard to race, color, religion, gender, age, disability, sexual orientation, veteran or marital status.
Project Overview and Role
The Government of Indonesia partners with the Government of Australia on an initiative to boost smallholder farmers incomes: The Australia-Indonesia Partnership for Rural Economic Development (AIP-Rural).
AIP-Rural is a program with 4 projects: PRISMA (agricultural development), TIRTA (irrigation), SAFIRA (value chain finance) and ARISA (applied agriculture research). It follows a Making Markets Work for the Poor (M4P) approach and will contribute to a 30%, or more, increase in net incomes for 300,000 smallholder farming households by December 2018. It works in a range of sub-sectors in collaboration with farmers, businesses, government and civil society partners to increase the competitiveness of farm businesses through (i) increased productivity; (ii) improved business practices; (iii) a growing share of an expanding market; and (iv) the continuous adoption of innovations. The project works in five (5) provinces in Eastern Indonesia: East Java, Nusa Tenggara Barat, Nusa Tenggara Timur, West Papua and Papua.
Under the direction of the Head of Communications, the Communications Officer will support the work of the Communication Team in implementing the program’s Communications Strategy
Specifically this person will be expected to:
- Strategic planning: development of communications concept notes and implementation plans;
- Manage the coordination of program’s events, high-profile visits, key stakeholder relations and other communications activities – including the logistical and communications components;
- Manage and coordinate the utilization of communications’ consultants and vendors;
- Assist in the development and implementation of communications strategies for key issues that affects the program;
- Develop contents and assist the management of the program’s website and social media channels;
- Develop and maintain communication assets such as, images, videos, facts sheets, templates, merchandises, publication materials; and maintain database of key media and government PR contacts;
- Assist and maintain relationships with the programs’ teams, co-facilitators, DFAT, vendors, and consultants;
- Develop visual materials using the appropriate applications; and
- Support the implementation of the communications strategy and communications activities or other duty as required.
Essential skills and experience:
- Minimal a bachelor degree in related discipline (Master’s Degree is an advantage)
- At least 8 years of experience in event management, communications, media or public relations field in the private sector or public organizations;
- Proven experiences in managing consultants and vendors;
- Proven experiences in managing events and media relations;
- Relevant experience in managing social media channels;
- Relevant experience in assisting the implementation of communications strategy for Public Organization or Public/Social Issues is an advantage;
- Excellent skills in Design (Photoshop, InDesign, Illustrator, etc), video editing, Microsoft office and other relevant computer applications;
- Excellent communication skills in English and Bahasa Indonesia, both written and verbal;
- A strong record of working across organizational boundaries is required;
- Proven ability to prioritize and manage time efficiently. Can handle multiple tasks effectively; and
- Reporting skills and skills in the liaising with multi stakeholders.
Application close on 19 June 2018.
Indonesian nationals and female candidates are encouraged to apply.
Lowongan Kerja ini diunggah oleh australia
kerja-ngo.com dengan Tag